AK bean brains catalog

I just put a few of these in soil. Please continue to update us on these.

2 Likes

Has anyone had the chance to check out his nl5-nl1/ 06 Chem ibl ? I have some being sent to me and wanted to gauge what they look like in flower.

1 Like

Just sexed some 907 Blue Genes, 2 of 5 female :slight_smile: I popped a 6th bean of Saints Crossing a week late to replace a non-shooter 907, and am waiting on that to show sex before flipping the girls.

3 Likes

Purple Hindu Kush bx

29 Likes

so damn nice looking! bet shes going to be some killer smoke love some hindu kush :star_struck: @Klyphman

4 Likes

That look like a beast of a strain, love the color and cola on that thing.

1 Like

Final pics of the Kali Mist. It ended up being the most frost tolerant plant in the garden, surprisingly. Multiple nights of mid 20F’s, with intermittent rain, no mold, no brown spots. Metal haze terps and huge missile colas, just like the original Serious catalog description. I can’t wait to get it trimmed and cured. :slight_smile:

38 Likes

PHK bx.
Will be chopped this weekend.
Small, extremely tight buds.
Lovely purples, golds and oranges.
Won’t be a huge yield, but will smoke soooo nice.
Chopped around this time last year too, but shows excellent resistance to rot and pm.

29 Likes

Dope Beard Durban - Loved these over the SSSC Durban, but they both are amazing! I popped 6 seeds, culled one, and had 5 females. The Dope Beard seems to be a indica durban cross compared to the SSSC durban. Great resin production. One of the frostiest plants this outdoor season.

Hawaiian Cat Piss - Ran 4 females this year. I love the early flower phenotype, as they are great for my climate. Piney, lemony, pineapple, tropical, goodness!

29 Likes

Nice looking plants. Tell me about the SSSC Durban. I have some of those in my stash too and I haven’t seen any other grow reports on them yet.

5 Likes

Thanks @WVMountainGhost ! Ran the SSSC durban last year and only one was female. Was very thin leafed with medium long internodes. Long side branches that held up to the elements. Nugs were dense and the bracts/calyx seemed to just grow on top of each other. Unlike anything I have seen. Some purple fading during the cold. Harvested first week of Oct. here at 42N.

10 Likes

What did you think about the smell and flavor?

1 Like

Reporting back on this summer‘s grow:

Clusterfuck isn’t super loud, but has a rich pleasing cannabis scent. Best bag appeal of all grown this summer, imo. Very potent indica effects. Super relaxing smooth smoke. Munching and musing.

Red Grape Lebanese produced two plants that looked quite different. One with dense green buds, compact. The other had fluffier purple buds, the calyx’s are purple, really lovely. Both have a very carroty smell and both smoke with body effects similar to Clusterfuck, but with increased sharp alertness upstairs.

NL5/NL1 x 89 NL Feel it quickly behind the eyes, but not much more for 15 or 20 mins. As it creeps in, it lifts my spirits and enhances my mood quite a bit, positive mind space worries away, effects lasting hours. Body effects are not super pronounced. Relaxing and lightening, not narcotic or heavy at all. Not much smell, pretty mild.

PHK bx like last year, thick nugs, expanding smoke, hashy dank smells, relaxing, nighttime effects. Lasting and effective.

Excited for whatever next season brings.

24 Likes

I’m a little late here, but that PHK bx looks fantastic!

Sounds like great stuff. Love that hashy night time smoke. Have to see if he still has these in stock. Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Definitely has that licorice and anise smell and taste. Also that metallic mouth feel going on.

4 Likes

Going to place and order with Dave. Got a question… anyone heard of nl9? He said it’s very rare.

5 Likes

NL had 1-13 (iirc) from indica to sativa - so NL 9 would be a heavy sativa leaning pheno

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m picking one up since he says how rare it is, and it’s not even on his catalog list!

8 Likes

Hmm, first I’ve heard of that one (NL9).

I don’t think Greg McAllister even has that available, or at least has not given it to Todd, but he gave everything else he had (Purest Indica/NL1, NL2, and NL5, Neutron Lights, Hawaiian Lights, etc).

Greg is the original breeder of Northern Lights, and Steve Murphy contributed genetics (the Aghani).

4 Likes

Greg never bred anything at all. His friends made northern lights using Steve Murphy’s Afghani as the base.

And purest indica isnt NL1.

4 Likes