AK bean brains catalog

damn your going to be busy for awhile i gotta pick up a pack of that chocolope one of my favorite strains grew it back in 2010

4 Likes

Getting straight blueberry marker terpenes on the stem rub and fan leaves I pluck off the freebie BB x NL. Hopefully the smell well translated to the bud

5 Likes

I bought way too many packs over the last couple of years but hopefully Iā€™m storing them well enough for them to keep for a long time.

4 Likes

My freezer! I kid I kid, but seriously, if its just Durban youā€™re after, there have been some seed runs here. So def should be some Durban beans around.

1 Like

I have some of the durban thai highflyer for him id trade ya.

2 Likes

I want that vintage blueberry x blueberry muffin.

Iā€™ve got a pretty good akbb hoard as well Iā€™ll have to post up what I have left as a new seed order requires the fridge stash to be opened

6 Likes

I began cataloging everything in a spreadsheet years ago, and now Iā€™m up to ~350 rows.

Itā€™s an addictionā€¦

Iā€™ve been better this year. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you canā€™t find em theyā€™ve also been f2ā€™d here. Gotta love OG.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely a good one. Blueberry terps for sure. Iā€™ve got a little one of an f2 I made going outside now.

16 Likes

That is a serious mountain of beans. Thanks for posting the email! :+1:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good strain, Iā€™ve grown it the last couple seasons and it has become a staple in our garden :+1:

8 Likes

Great to hear. Last direct order from akbb was in September of last year and I ran the NL 3 way with great success. Super nice single cola easy going plants

At that time I asked about the blueberry muffin and it was not available.

3 Likes

Have you tried the Hawaiian Catpiss? Iā€™ve wanted to try those for a while now but the wife wonā€™t let me order any seeds until Iā€™ve worked through all the ones I currently have

7 Likes

Hawaiian Catpiss V3 is one of my favs. Iā€™ve still got a couple of jars full.

Really nice ammoniated earthy funk aroma, and it has this initially devastating stone that mellows out into a sativa ā€œget shit doneā€ kinda of high. Easy to find yourself cleaning the house for 2 or 3 hours.

Great stuff.

34 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a pretty plant brother! How far along is she there?

1 Like

I think those were around 6 or 7 weeks. I am not the best at taking, or remembering to take pics, so I often donā€™t catch them at the very end.

Supposedly the plants with the long middle fingers are the most ammoniated, according to AKBB. This one wasnā€™t especially so, and I killed it off by accident, so looking forward to digging through the pack some more. That was just the first seed that popped. Ran it for 2 years and wouldā€™ve had it out this season too.

2 Likes

Day 45 - Columbian Gold/Panama Red ā€œDarien Gapā€ x TK NL5 Haze

Northern Lights and Haze terps. Unique though

22 Likes

A couple of different phenos of Luang Prabang x Black Domina I tested. Not much to report back, I kinda had too many different things to test back then. These had a kind of hazy and spicy sort of terp profile. I want to try them again later when I have a greenhouse available.

25 Likes

what do you guys think are akbbā€™s downright best seeds? His catalogue looks fantastic and I canā€™t tell which ones I want most lol

3 Likes

I say any of the TKxNL5/Haze selections or crosses. To be honest, pretty much everything from him is good and people have reported incredibly unique terpene combinations from his gear.

The TKxNL5/Haze Haze Dominant is supposed to be the one that causes people to green out and hit coffee tables. I dunno how true it is but thatā€™s what they say. That one is next on my list when I clear out some current projects.

11 Likes