AK bean brains catalog

Rip Snort (Mango Biche)/TKNL5 Haze

Hmmm, that sounds like a winner there. Don’t recall seeing that one before

4 Likes

Oh damn, that’s awesome!

I sent an email askinf if he had any fun unlisted genetics for sale along with a couple questions about his chocolate thai, and he never responded. Hope I didn’t give him bad vibes

3 Likes

I’ve got two seedlings (and gave a third to a local growmie) of AKBB’s Consumption x Chocolate Thai, which I received as a freebie from a JBC order. They all look very similar, going on 4 weeks since planting. Not sure what to expect, but I’m looking forward to trying this cross!

6 Likes

Funny,I have 8 or so of the consumption x choc thai seedlings in my tent right now.

I only popped them because I didnt expect 100% germination, and yet here we are lol.

I know he was searching for a good choc thai for a long time. I am hyped!

6 Likes

All 6 seeds I planted got above ground! One died off not long thereafter. I had the remaining 5 tested and ended up with two males, which I tossed, and three females. I gave one of the girls to a friend to compare how it grows in their tent. Just up-potted mine from Solo cup to Octopot over the weekend. I’ll veg another 3-5 weeks, topping once and applying some LST to spread the branches.

12 Likes

Theyre beautiful! I am going to run all my ladies in a flood tray, sog style. If I am lucky, I will find a mom. I also have some 10 Bohdi DLA5 vegging out with her, for a follow up run. I have a strong urge to use them both to make seeds and see what happens, we shall see.

2 Likes

How longs it usually take him to respond to emails?

1 Like

I got a reply the next day when I emailed and asked for the current stock and price lists

2 Likes

I had list just sent him my order and asked how to pay will wait another day. Only been a day so far , we all have other things to do

2 Likes

@Animosity
he does mail in payment if i remember correct, im growin his TKNL5 haze x great dalas old school skunk rn

3 Likes

Oh I haven’t ordered yet, just got a new job and I gotta wait for payday

1 Like

He’ll take cash thru the mail . Pretty much same proceedure as the seedbanks . Send priority mail w/ tracking & let him know it’s coming & tracking # . He’ll acknowledge payment & let you know when he ships . He’s pretty much a one-man show & has other jobs . Very agreeable if you want something special to a point , flexible on freebies . Just an all-around good guy . He stays extremely busy & doesn’t have a bunch of time for chit chat . Go look at his IG acct / pics & you’ll see what he deals with on a daily basis .

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure I paid with Venmo or Cashapp

3 Likes

I’ve always paid with Venmo and things show up within a week, usps tracking. Other than the lack of a storefront, pretty easy.

I’ve got 6 AKBB females identified for my next run (3x Skunk Qabbage, 3x Black & White) and I’ll post some pics when I move them to flower.

7 Likes

I’m so interested in that Skunk Qabbage, can’t wait to see!

5 Likes

has anyone here run his kali mist , cat piss , or golden showers. i used to have this cut back in 2006 called kali mist / kahuna mist. and it was so ammoniated cat piss acrid it was amazing . looking to find that again.

7 Likes

thanks for posting the list! :clap:

more than a few must-haves on there…damn.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice any ammonia on the Kali Mist but definitely on the Hawaiian Cat Piss V3.

5 Likes

thank you . yeah the cut back in 2005 as called kali mist but then years later i was told it was slightly diferent and called kahuna mist. it was so acrid it was stellar smoke. the golden showers and cat piss have me intrigued. just trying to get some feed back first

6 Likes

Will be popping a couple of the Golden Showers on my next grow op, will post pictures here for sure.

8 Likes