AK bean brains catalog

What a name, lol. On that note, the one time I had a strain dry and cure out to a piss type essence I was ready to throw it in the trash. Gotta love Cannabis though, a flavor for every palate!

5 Likes

I am torn between his golden showers and catpiss v3.

I am wondering what real world differences there are between the strains? Such as yield, vigor, stretch, and that ammonia stench.

4 Likes

the Golden Showers thats hawaiian catpiss x eljefe catpiss correct?

You can get his email…no problem ask him anything

5 Likes

I got the list and asked about differences between the golden showers and the cat piss. The only info he sent is the lineage posted below.

The golden showers are Hawaiian cat piss used as a male of el jefes afghan haze
Hawaiian cat piss is an import Hawaiian bag seed bred to nl1

10 Likes

I liked his Hawaiian catpiss gray bigot and great yielder. Very little ammonia if any more sweet is what I got. Not the strongest weed but a nice happy smoke.

7 Likes

Did you have the v3 or was it a previous version?

Either way thanks for sharing your experience.

5 Likes

It was the v3 It was gifted to me and I grew it out. Liked it so much bought another pack just in case. Lol

25 Likes

Are you making s1’s lol

2 Likes

I love the packaging for hawaiian catpiss and consumption, I hope he does more like it going forward

3 Likes

His golden showers art was dope too.

9 Likes

Nice! never seen that one before

3 Likes

Consumption x Chocolate Thai update. The last post was 3 weeks ago. I waited a week, topped them, waited another week, then applied LST. Debating if I should move them to the flower tent this weekend or give them extra time. I’ve never grown this strain before and am unsure how bad the stretch might be…

Bonus edit pics: AKBB’s NL 5/1 x Super Skunk @ day 32 in the flower tent

22 Likes

Sorry Rezn not at the moment got to much stuff going on in life right now.

3 Likes

day 12 flower on AKBB NL1 and got crazy intersex issues. anyone else have problems with AK gear? got an email out to dave asking, happening in 2 different tents with the same nl1 clone from AKBB seed stock.

6 Likes

I encountered a few late flower nanners with the first AKBB strain I grew. That cross was GG4 x Black Domina and with the Glue you’ve always got a chance. No herms though. Sorry to hear you’re seeing these results.

3 Likes

Yeah with the gg4 is too be expected, not so much or at all with NL. Crazy I mean they are everywhere, day 12. Sure hope he takes care of this, another order gets delivered today from Dave.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about this! I hope akbb takes care of you.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, me too at 100 a pack! For this type of junk.

4 Likes

Bummer to hear about that, I’ve had no issues with 5 AKBB strains, all grown outdoors over the past few years—some with the NL1 in them.

NL1/Big Skunk x NL1
NL5/1 x 89 NL
Clusterfuck
Red Grape Lebanese
Purple Hindu Kush bx (out crossed with NL1), grew this one twice.

This year, I have Deathstar bx, Black Domina x TKNL5Haze and 3 way NL1 (AKBB, Deep Ellum, Alaska Cannabis Cache).

In my experience, Dave is a solid guy and will take care of you, but hard to put a price on time already spent…

7 Likes

D21 since flip, not much to look at now, but putting this up to remind me to post at harvest. 4x4 tent.

Left side - (White91 x tknl5haze)x(Black Afghan x tknl5haze). 3 plants

Right side - Skunk Qabbage bx7. 3/plants.

I grow dtw in Rockwool . I should also note that these have been stuffed under a screen pretty hard so it’s a bit difficult to ascertain the structure of the plants. Easy to grow so far …

17 Likes