AK bean brains catalog

Looking awesome. What’s the smell like?

3 Likes

Earthy pine with some lemon on the lanky one. The other plant trades the lemon scent for a “medicinal creaminess” if that makes sense.

I posted some macro lens trichome shots in my grow thread the other day. I’ll check again on Monday…

5 Likes

Pollen claimed

8 Likes

Very generous offer!

I’m trimming AKBB’s Consumption x Chocolate Thai this weekend. I’ve been taking down pheno #1 - the big, lanky plant - in stages, first chop was at day 65. She is easy to trim and has nice chocolate and coffee aromas. Half the plant remains in the Octopot at day 71. I’ll break down more as I trim pheno #2 (compact with large colas) and make room in the drying tent. I chopped #2 all at once. It has some chocolate but that is hidden behind a burning garbage smell.

36 Likes

Looks great, wow!

3 Likes

@Tracker Dream Lights?

@FieldEffect Berry Lights?

:thinking:

6 Likes

Good lookin out @noknees

@Klyphman I would greatly appreciate some pollen if possible. PM sent.

5 Likes

You got it, pollen claimed.
Will edit my initial post.

4 Likes

Beautiful flower and trim work! Hoping I can pull off anything like that. Do you store the buds like that, as colas? If so, what sort of container do you use?

@Klyphman I’m too late to the pollen party but woulda loved to have dusted a branch of the 907, ton of white pistils and in her prime time. If you have any leftovers after packing to mail, LMK. @Tracker is a great home for it glad he seized the moment :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve tried leaving the buds on, but storing branches was awkward. Plus you’d need scissors handy whenever you wanted to pull more out.

I go back after trimming a few branches and buck the individual buds into a Grove bag.

20 Likes

Gotcha, trim handle, trim kabob :sunglasses:

Gorgeous bag of buds!

3 Likes

I think I can get something together for you :wink:
Pm incoming shortly.

4 Likes

pooled?

This is my wart… she was not the prettiest last november when i popped a big skunk/nl1 x super skunk seed pack from AK… but it grew fast and crazy… and i just couldnt NOT give the seed a chance… I took cuts and shared… without blooming first… well it’s cool to see what has happened so far… 3 locations in oregon… I bloomed inside and it was small under some CMH bulbs… I 100% believe HPS makes more stoney smoke. CMH bulbs Looked cool but that was it. My body didn’t feel any effects. #gogreen and not get baked.

10 Likes

![20230901_174555|375x500]

(upload://drlFLemWFCT8UYBUXQIBuUscfll.jpeg)

I 100% believe if I grew this same pla t under HPS bulbs I would feel way better. Man CMH looks.good but it sucks to smoke. Hortilux 1k all Day!!!

Black domina x super skunk. Done in under 8 weeks call me dumb… but I really do NOT believe LED or CMH holds a candle to HPS. 🫡✌️

8 Likes

This big skunk/nl1 x super skunk cured like a pine cone… loose… but sooooo stiff. It was a hard pinch but crunched. And made my legs feel sooo weak. Grown under a 400w hps. #F.LED :innocent:

10 Likes

3 Way NL1
The top one will come down within a week, the other is far behind.
The top one has shown impressive resistance to all pressures.
The bottom one seems to be struggling a bit with leaf septoria (brutal this fall on many plants, you should see the tomatoes :roll_eyes:).

Black Domina x TKNL5Haze
Top one has skinnier buds and slower flower.
Bottom one fat fat fatty buds, almost finished, but struggling with caterpillar induced budrot. No pm or septoria.

I made this f1 cross, but they are both from AKBB’s preservation projects.
No budrot or pm so far, and only minor septoria pressure. I like the looks of these ones, ha!
Red Grape Lebanese x Ike’s Afghani

32 Likes

I scrogged these plants, so not much idea of structure but here’s what the dried flower looks like, 75d of 12/12. Smoke wise, the Skunk Qabbage seems like it’s going to be real nice. Good yield, easy grow, recommended!

24 Likes

I was asking the same but it seems that everyone are stuck with hybrids.

2 Likes

Have you run Snowhigh’s Mendo Durban? It’s in Devil’s Tit and I’ve got the bx he did to it. The Devil’s Tit has a particularly intense effect that John says is from the Mendo Durban, and the f3 of it I’m running right now is growing like a big beautiful monster, not a dutch hybrid, so I’m wondering if you’ve worked with that particular line since it seems unique to the majority of what I see out there. Hope you’ve been well buddy.

5 Likes

Hi bro…
I’m good thanks for ask
I didn’t know about that one
It is pure?

2 Likes