AK bean brains catalog

Was it an older pack? Just curious as some of my seeds are getting some age on them.

3 Likes

I acquired it less than a year ago, been in fridge since. It was weird, all 10 popped open after a soak and 24 hrs in paper towel, but seemed to stall out from there.

3 Likes

Aww man, thats always a bummer.

3 Likes

Hope the next round of Betrick choice is better. I read that it’s a special strain

4 Likes

The Lemon Star F2 is putting on the weight. The temps stay between 70 and 75 so there isnt much smell yet. With my low temps it is late in flower before I can get a good smell unles I rough up a bud.

15 Likes

I have several of his first packs he put out. I grew the NL5haze bx4 and it was sooo slooowwww… I grew them in homemade soil mix and not enough perlite imho. I ultimately ended up chucking it as after 3 months the plant was about 14" tall and the leaves were maybe 2"-2.5". I had better things to do with my time, like moving…
It’s probably about time I try again using autopots and see what happens.

4 Likes

The Lemon Star F2 is still putting on the weight. She is getting close to harvest. I am still waiting on more amber colored trichomes. Smells are a muted earthy musty smell with a little citrus. I am hoping to get some lemon-diesel smell during the cure.

16 Likes

That is one of my favorites.

1 Like

Huh, I’ve had great luck with those seeds. I’ve taken them to f3 and crossed them to a number of things, but started with just one pack, 5 or 6 females.

Was it the original gg4/blkdom he released, or the next generation cross to pnwhp-nl1 that is currently available? I don’t think he’s selling the gg4/blkdom generation…

The Beatrix choice was definitely interesting, but I didn’t run it twice. The best lookers had a bit of grape going on behind the incense-spice spectrum sativa smells. Bud structure was very classic sativa, not ideal for commercial - not a problem, rather an indication that it is genuine, but just sayin’. If growing for extract though, it’s perfectly suitable for commercial…

5 Likes

It was a freebie

2 Likes

This Black Domina IBX is getting unruly.

21 Likes

Lemon Star f2 Spear keeps bulking up. The flower has a slight lemon smell with some musty earth smell mixed in. Within the next tens days I will chop her.

25 Likes

Nice looking plant!! Great structure too. Old school looking. Heck of a job you did with her!!

4 Likes

Wow, thiiiiick!

3 Likes

Grows are easy when you have great genetics. I am going to run one of these after I harvest the Lemon Star - 907 Blue Genes, Blueberry/Lemon Glade, Trailer Park/Blueberry and TK-NL5 Haze x Vintage Blueberry. I ordered straight from AKBB and he loaded me up with freebies.

10 Likes

Ordering direct is the way to go. Such a genuine and generous dude.

8 Likes

Out of likes, not just a prick. Haha. That sounds like a killer lineup of genetics there. Best of luck with them!! I’ll be following along for sure.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried his g13/hp?

7 Likes

what the big difference between the terpene profiles compared on tknlk5haze (tk dom) vs big fuck…i wanna get big fuck because i want fat ass nugs like that but if its pretty much the same terpene profile maybe i should get something else. because i defenetly have my eyes on beatrix, GST/Old School Skunk F2, Albany Sour/NL1, Skunk Qabbage BX7

1 Like

Big Fuck is TKNL5HAZE x NL1 (maybe you knew this already). Being half NL1 would likely change the profile compared to a straight TKNL5HAZE.

I have not grown either yet, it should be said. :smiley:

2 Likes