AK bean brains catalog

i know its pretty close thats why im wondering if the terpenes are nearly the same

2 Likes

Chop Day for the Lemon Star F2. They Started Flowering under a 10/14 light schedule on Monday May 20th, Today is Monday August 5th.

The recomended flower time was 63 days, I went 77. The extra time really bulked up the plant adding a lot of mass to the buds.

Coke Bottle for comparison

26 Likes

Harvest Pictures, What a great plant to grow. It has a fruity/citrus smell when cutting.

27 Likes

Anyone have info on what the smuckers grailhaze is? I took some random stuff out of my freezer to pop for my next run and I am finally getting around to popping some AKBB stuff (have had over 30 packs for years never popped one yet).

I took out a smuckers grailhaze x nl1/mtf and a platinum huckleberry cookies x testarossa. I vaguely remember the testarossa pollen coming from someone on instagram called the guy downtown or something. The male looked crazy.

5 Likes

The only smuckers I know comes from Duke Diamond so maybe he gave a cut to Dave to work with?

3 Likes

I do have one that’s looking really nice with no issues at all (gg4 x black domina)

2 Likes

I’ve known akbeans for awhile legit breeder and a friend tested for him 3 times ….skunk #1 x Great southern trend kill…12 weeks sage orange quave ,sour,musk and old shoes…it was a really decent easy grow good smoke also happy uplifting but still Stoney…saliva dominant……The other was americana big skunk…it was ,skunky,acrid, balsamic vinegar,mint eucalyptus ,onions,funk,pickles,nasty…my favorite genetic so far…

13 Likes

who has ran Beatrix Choice what does it smell like for all of you? what does it taste like… i have been told its a pbj on the inhale and skunk on the exhale. and if thats true i really want it

2 Likes

I grew the gstk x oldschool skunk took tons of punishment and was an easy grow.good blaze…I crossed with black afghan roadkill by Kropduster…2 of my favorite breeders…growing a few now.akbeans just gave me Willy gs red Lebanese to work 20:1 med plant.I might try to make a bx1 with another med genetic.

10 Likes

My last grow was the TK nl5/haze f3 (TK dom), and it was some killer weed. Very resinous, exceptional high, not that loud of a smell, but I only grew 3 plants, and it’s probably in there. I had multiple people tell me how great it is, the quality of the high was superb. I haven’t grown anything else from akbb, but I’m sure you can’t go wrong

15 Likes

I have grown Beatrix choice in the past and have one running outdoors. I have always gotten the pb and j terps with the smell and taste. I would say it sides more on the fruity jelly side. Seriously intense terps that I have not run into ever before.

12 Likes

That’s sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Here’s a few pictures of the TK nl5/haze f3 (TK dom) from my last grow. I’m doing a csi run now, and if I find anything I like from it, I’m considering looking for a male from the TK nl5/haze, and crossing it, maybe to the big bad wolf 2.0 or chem 91. Have to wait and see what I find

34 Likes

You just made me want to go pop all my Malawi, Vietnamese black, and Oaxacan. Maybe I’ll throw some Michoacán in while I’m at it :joy:

This thread is dangerous, every time I read it I want to go pop something old school or landrace.

9 Likes

dude nice work in here, great looking frames and buds on those.

very nice indeed …

7 Likes

Ha ha ha, do it! I’m the same, I’m constantly seeing things and going “I’m running that next” and then when it comes time to pop seeds I run completely random stuff. I always try to keep a Mexican around for daytime smoke, something trippy for the afternoons and a potent Indica hybrid for late at night. Have you seen the Michoacans DragonFly is working with? Beautiful and wild stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks man! It’s the best thing I’ve grown so far, for sure. The high is excellent, potent, and long lasting. I’m not great at describing the experience, but it’s a very nice high. The only thing I would change is it being a little louder in the terp department. I only grew 3 plants, and they were all great. I’m sure there’s something great in those seeds somewhere!

6 Likes

As far as the gg4 x black domina, I have one that is a beast, big nugs all the way down, and vigorous. It’s frosty too. I don’t see any balls so far so good.

I’ll be back to give an honest opinion after harvest but if I remember I will post a pic of the harvested plant before cutting it down.

sdd

6 Likes

I just ordered some TK NL5 Haze F3 Haze Dom and Blue Balls seeds from AKBB himself. I will be growing the TK NL5 Haze Dom once I grow what I have now. Stupid Legal Plant limits. Shakes Old Mans Fist At The AIr

13 Likes

I ordered directly from akbb as well, super nice guy. Originally I ordered the TK nl5/haze f3, not the TK dominant version, and for whatever reason it had a terrible germination rate. I think I had one seed grow out of the pack, and it was a weird looking male. Eventually I contacted akbb and told him about it, and he sent me the TK dom pack as a replacement no questions asked. I popped three beans from the pack (plant count as well) and had all females. I’ll definitely grow this again, most likely after my csi runi just started. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yours! Happy growing

7 Likes