AK bean brains catalog

Big AKBB fan here, but only have Black Domina IBX this season. Saved pollen from his 3 Way NL1 and Blk Dom x TKNL5Haze from last season that I’ll throw on this lady soon. Also have Blk Dom pollen to continue this seed line for myself.

She was the first plant in my garden at 44 Lat in New England to show flowering. Tough to get a good pic for scale, but she’s over 8 feet now, topped a few times throughout and supported by a few layers of modified metal fencing.

19 Likes

Lookin good man! Interesting leaf shape to it, i would have expected more wide leaves.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Seems like the fingers are getting narrower as it flowers too, but I feel like I’ve seen that before on other plants.

I’ve got a smaller one at a a buddy’s place that is behind this one in flowering, but also has narrow’ish’ fingers.

17 Likes

Find any interesting phenos ?

2 Likes

We will have to see how these two smoke, come fall. I’ll update the thread here as it makes sense. :beers:

4 Likes

Appreciate it brother

2 Likes

Yup seems to be common where they get narrower as they get larger and flower. The leaves kind of resemble urkle/gdps but with more fingers.

3 Likes

AKBB sent me The Hog as a Freebie

15 Likes

I love the stink and power of the Hog! That is a strong buy and freebies bundle. :+1:

6 Likes

Always wanted to grow those I got big skunk x tknl5haze as a tester from Dave,also Death Star x h.c. Rks…if I can’t test them I send to others as not to disrespect the point of receiving the genetics if any in the USA would care to test his stuff or mine free dm me please I’m doing a run at the moment no more space haven’t sexed them yet after 2 weeks most can be phenotyped surprizly…running skunks…and medical.

4 Likes

Interesting. I’ve been running the NL 1 three way in the worst conditions possible on purpose for breeding and fun to see if they herm never had an issue. I know this is from a year ago, but wanted to chime in cause I know this plant and have not seen that. Did you run the 3way NL1 or the straight one?

4 Likes

I just finished one NL1 3 way. It was average height, maybe 1.5-2x stretch. Looks like a og type with smaller buds all the way down except a fat center cola. Smells fruity and is very sticky. I usually remove all the leaves prior to hanging up and they stuck to the floor and my feet. I would recommend it to anyone :+1:. We’ll see how it smokes in a couple weeks

Btw no balls no problem easy growing

11 Likes

@Sdd420 That is the exact results I’ve experienced in growing this., to the T. I’m glad there is some homogeny in the results. I ran two of them and one was pure bubblegum on scent. The smoke I’ve experienced is earthy, hash-like , bitter/sour to the extreme. I’ll post my pics here I think I have them posted on my I.G account- peace

6 Likes

Beatrix choice

Starting to flower out!

29 Likes

Here is a freezeland ibl from akbb

Nice pink purple pistils! Photo doesn’t do it justice.

25 Likes

Sensi star :pray: :wave:
Thank you sir!

24 Likes

Very Nice! Check out that perfect candelabra structure under there…Thars cool to see on such an Indica

No one really knows true lineage of Sensi Star? Is that right…Anyone heard what they think it is?

5 Likes

GG4 x Black Domina

21 Likes

I recently ordered a pack of the chocolate thai, what are people’s thoughts about it and is it worth putting some work into?

3 Likes

Dave told me it was one of his most potent Energetic, possible paranoia inducing strains. Top 3.
Tk/NL5 x Haze-Haze Dominant.
Chocolate Thai
CGPR/TK/NL5 x Haze.
Not necessarily in that order.

11 Likes