AK bean brains catalog

you grow out any of that darian gap x tk nl 5 haze that sounds absolutely amazing @ alaskagrown

1 Like

Big fan of AKBB. The genetics and the guy himself have both proven reliable and kind.

Outdoor only grower. Have grown:

NL1/Big Skunk x NL1–This finished 3rd week of Oct, showed really solid mold and pm resistance, excellent dank berry smell and taste, really nice evening smoke, big fan.

PHK bx— Also a late Oct finish, and also fantastic mold and pm resistance. Excellent nighttime smoke, pink pistils, dense nugs, easy to trim. Sit down potency.

Freezeland — early Oct finish. Effect on my pheno, however, are slim to none. Perhaps a high cbd pheno, not sure if Freezeland carries that in its genetics. Won’t rush to grow that again,

This season it’ll be NL5-NL1 x 89 NL and Clusterfuck. And possibly the Ike’s Afghani…and maybe the Red Grape Lebanese, ha!

10 Likes

I’ve got a AKBB Mother of Berries in veg right now. Hope it’s a girl!

6 Likes

Is that Purple Hindu Kush?

3 Likes

Indeed. Not sure of its current availability though.

2 Likes

I grew that one and am saving 1/2 pack for seed increase. It’s that good, I highly recommend it

Just wanted to share the new additions to my collection. Don’t have the time to pop them just yet. But these are up there. Scored the last TK Dom that was at JBC. I had to pull the trigger when I saw there was only one left.

11 Likes

Got my sex test results today.

(NL5-NL1) x 89 NL. 1/3 female
Clusterfuck. 0/3 female. Bummer.

I’ll gather pollen from some males and will pop a few more Clusters. Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

That’s a bummer on your ratio…

Here’s my NL5/1 x Super Skunk:

24 Likes

Tell me about it.
Overall, I sent 12 tests and only got 3 females.
Kept temps cool through germ, never had results like this before.
Just means the next round will lean female…

8 Likes

The latest for my garden

15 Likes

What is up with ak saying his buddy heimie cheeba, was a back up to protect nevil’s genetics? Pretty out there statement that can’t possibly be true

1 Like

Your statement is confusing, perhaps you could post a link?

If you look at riotseedco ig page he has a screenshot of someone talking to akbeanbrains about nl2 and he says his friend hiemie cheeba had backups of nevils nl2 stuff in case nevil got popped one day.

3 Likes

I dont think he is a good guy by any means. But the narratives he tells are pretty straightforward. And i trust notsodog

Regardless, ak is making some pretty wild claims.

2 Likes

Can you provide some examples? I dont follow the drama between people. He seems to talk a lot of shit, but thats ok by me.

The stories he tells are valid as far as i can identify. If theres evidence otherwise i have missed it and would like to see please.

3 Likes

Youre taking this very personally. We arent the people involved lol.

I appreciate your help. People like to make claims like xxxxxx xxxxxx sucks and they are terrible people, without much to back it up. I am sorry but that doesnt work to judge someone, because its just what one sode says versus another

2 Likes

This isn’t to change your mind on him because it’s your prerogative. But It’s never been proven that he did that as a scam. He’s really rough around the edges but he’s also very knowledgeable about the cannabis scene and very deeply tied in. If he was this scammer and such a bad person, I don’t think even half of the good guys (i.e Notsodog, Nspecta, Bodhi, Fletcher, Seattle Greg etc) he’s friends with would vouch for him or be friends with him.

You’ve said your piece, this is a thread for AKBB seeds and info. Please create your own thread regarding this topic or find one of the many threads devoted to your hatred for him.

5 Likes

I deleted all my “off-topic” posts. :peace_symbol:

In their stead I will just say I truly hope people disregard the linked post from the known scammer and liar Matt Riot linked above in this thread. AKBB is an upstanding and honest breeder and any slander thrown at him by Riot should be taken with a grain of salt.

8 Likes

NL5/NL1 x 89NL

Still hoping for a Clusterfuck female. 0/5 so far, waiting on sex test results for 2 more.

9 Likes