Alani Skunk by TechnicalCultivatorsGenetics

I would have guessed Danny Devito or Dan Akroyd. That mouth looked Dan’ish :laughing:

3 Likes

You rock, @Indicana_Jones, thank you kindly! I was really interested in the orange terps of the Alani, as I love citrus terps. :yum:

2 Likes

Too fast! like Santa took the gifts home!@! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I was thinking outside the box

2ebadf52

3 Likes

No one on O.G. is picking a cop or a person who plays one on TV
Cept maybe Ice T (he gets a pass) because of that one song he made :laughing:
That was a good choice tho @Natea similar mouth!

3 Likes

At first, I thought it was the bored ape :rofl:

4 Likes

Let’s see what old Jonesy has in his secret stash.

@Ris you have a full unopened pack of the OG S1 coming your way

@herojuana.tom well well well. Looks like you are in luck my friend. I only popped half of this L’orange Glue. There is a vial with 3 beans in it still.

8 Likes

Holy cow! Fantastic!!! Thank you again, @Indicana_Jones. I am stoked!

3 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna have to step my mouth game up for the next time :joy:

2 Likes

Damn wrong mouth

Why’d I think I was Clowney

Haha, sorry being silly…

2 Likes

@Indicana_Jones thanks boss cant wait to see what they got in store for me.

Thanks for providing these opportunities to us.

1 Like

@Ris @herojuana.tom hey guys. Got a little behind schedule. Packages went out this morning. Be on the look out Thursday and Friday.

2 Likes

It’s update time.

Here we have an exquisite selection of photographs from the Alani Skunk S1 collection owned by the honorable Indicana Jones. As you can see, Jones has managed to induce almost every deficiency known to the cannabis cultivator. The cultivar has stayed true to it’s gender and has not produced any balls.

I believe this to be day 58 of Flower. Getting ready to bring the good times home.

7 Likes

Pictured below are alaniskunk x baby Gluey and L’orange glue. Probably like day 16 of Flower. They are much healthier and not subject to the absolute ass beating the original plants went through. I got the plants mixed up when I put them in the flower room and now I don’t know whats what. The plants are clearly built in two distinct structures. One that reaches for the sky like the Alani S1 and another that just kind of bushes out.

A little shot from the underside while.I was laying down and doing some defoliation

7 Likes

Package received! Many thanks @Indicana_Jones!

1 Like

No doubt. Hope you enjoy man.

1 Like

If I get orange terps, I will be ecstatic.
Cheers!
:v:

1 Like

Alani just showed up. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Awesome deal, man. Just add water! :joy:

1 Like

Here’s the update for day 63 of flower

[Day 63 #alaniskunk #anydaynow #TwoMoreWeekClub @technicalcultivatorsgenetics Indicana Jonez on Instagram: "Day 63 #alaniskunk #anydaynow #TwoMoreWeekClub @technicalcultivatorsgenetics"]

6 Likes