AlaskanThunderf*ck, Skunk #1 and a cross of both from Last Green Valley Seeds

Popped a few beans of each of these, the Original Skunk #1 is an IBL, then we have ATF, and finally ATF x Skunk #1, all from Last Green Valley Seeds.

Using Promix BX (with added myco) in 3 gallon pots, veg under LED and will flower under 1000w hps with supplement LED, and will SCROG.

I’m usually organic but for this I’m going to use Mills Nutrients as I have some laying around.

Pics to follow.

29 Likes

Nice! Hope it’s killer! I’ve wondered about that mills stuff, be cool to see it in action. Looking forward to the grow I’ll follow along

3 Likes

I will be watching this thread. If you don’t mind. I will be quiet.

1 Like

Last green valleys Skunk#1 has a bery complex Bouquet really good smoke.Its Like someone mixed burning rubber with garlic the flavor on the exhale has an almost blueberry something to it.Purples up nicely in the cold.That one likes to get PM and be mindful of the Budrot that one is susceptible like a mofo

6 Likes

Still dying to pop those Skunks myself. I have such a long list, but the world needs more skunk!

1 Like

I got mine as a Tester mystery pack labeled TG2.Still have 2 beans left

2 Likes

Oh yeah, she’s a beaut. I’ve grown her inside and outside and have even reupped a couple times from Doc I liked em so much!

I wish I had found out about the IBL earlier, I crossed original skunk #1 with a piff Haze and I think doc’s expression is far superior to the one I used in many ways.

I really like How Lastgreen valleys skunk #1 came out just can’t do her in my area outdoors too humid rainy and damp next to My lake.Indoors is really good i saved that smoke as my special treat smoke and rotate it out so i dont get burnt out on my Cultivars.The Burnt rubber smells like a kid just went 20miles per hour on his bike and used his converses as brakes to stop.Not an obnoxious rubber really sweet.very upbeat high id like to see the ATF add a touch more of a knockout to it its pretty strong by itself but i think a little more would be just right

1 Like

Where did that PiFF he used come from?The Piff kind of blows my mind especially the black Cuban one that was floating around Jamestown NY.It was almost like a myth you would walk into clouds of it people smoked gone and left and was like what the hell were they smoking?You could never find it if you did it was already spoken for and Guy was out the door with it

1 Like

This was an NYC piff type haze from Golden Coast genetics, called heirloom Haze. I found it to be a very good specimen of the NYC piff/church type hazes back in the day, so I kept the mail to use on about 15 different females I thought would be interesting with it. Original Skunk #1 (not IBL) was one of those females, along with Bodhi black raspberry, lemon thai indy, and Dread Bread, BOG Sour Strawberry, Tahoe x Black Triangle, Sour Diesel IBL, Original Haze and then a bunch of my own strains.

1 Like

Original Skunk #1 xATF (if I switched around the parents from their correct order, my apologies)

4 healthy looking seedlings, hopefully at least half will be ladies!

One Skunk 1 IBL and one ATF, there’s one more of each but they had an accident and are healing so I’m not going to be sharing that picture. Long story short, I’m notoriously a bull in a china shop.

But, just in case, here’s two LGV Chem2 x Sour D I borrowed from another project I’m working on. Now we’re really going to have a party!

6 Likes

How are these going @Rippleseeds

Hey, this went downhill quick! Tried juggling too many projects at once, half assed stuff and paid dearly. No matter how long you’ve been growing, the door is always open to dumbassery.
Even with small grows, ventilation is a must. Otherwise, you get an unbeatable mold issue like I did.

Lesson learned, until next time.

However, I saved a female ATF mom and have more seeds, so once clone and chemxsour and rest of the gang ready, I will restart this.

1 Like

Also, I managed to find some ladies in flower to throw under the ATF male, so hopefully some cool stuff to play with comes out of the match.

1 Like

Sorry to hear, glad you got backup! Good luck on the next one!!

1 Like