Albannach's downsized grow

Got me a smaller tent now same as my mrs uses for autos. Matching tents are way cooler than matching jackets imo :laughing:

From seeds gifted on by @MadScientist - Pure Kush & Chemdawg, Also Blueberry x Cookies sent to me by @Gaz29.
Think i’ll need to increase the nutes now :thumbsup:

The missis has blue amnesia and green crack autos going in her tent.

I still cant take decent pics, the plants always look pale.

26 Likes

You guys rock!

I would give anything to have my girl help me, but she’s a christian, so i am mundane and secular! LOL

Seeing the two of youse, doing this hand in hand, and head to head is amazing, you guys rock!

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

Ow you just need to get “his” and “hers” embroidered on them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Do something like this, p p p please ! :heart:

8 Likes

I would love to see that too… Very cute! Do it, do it!

4 Likes

lol i’m going to build a starter/clone box soon, maybe i’ll stick a sign on it saying - No “It’s” Allowed :laughing:

4 Likes

10 Likes

reminded me of this

probably best not to get that embroidered on it :joy:

4 Likes

I am too but what does that have to do with this great medical plant God gives us. To not grow it would be thumbing our nose.

2 Likes

Nothing at all… But they don’t understand that, us Latinos have a tradition of respecting our elders like they were wise above anybody else, and ignorance prevails.

I don’t know about other churches but the one she goes to has a very fanatic attitude. I told her to do whatever she wants, i will support her, as long as she doesn’t get my kids in that same frequency, cos’ there will be trouble then.

HAAHAHAHA!

Whenever she starts giving me shit about growing weed, i tell her: “God is Love” “God is Love” “God is Love”

Religion spoils even the best people in the world, i mean look at Scientology for crying outloud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Amen to that brother :laughing: A quick update, they got switched to 12/12 a few days ago. I’m trying to keep them small but they will probably still end up far too big as usual. Middle right = pure kush, middle left = chemdawg and at each end is a blueberry x cookies kush.

Lights on and set to 340w (roughly 300w allowing for driver losses)

Lights off

11 Likes

Those tents look amazing. What are the dimensions? How many can you grow at a time? I’m getting ready to harvest this year’s grow, which I grew outside, but I have to admit, I was worried the entire season about getting caught because of the smell. I want to buy a tent and start growing indoors, which is legal where I am.

3 Likes

It’s 1.2 x 0.6 x 1.6M or roughly 4 x 2 x 5 in feet. How many depends as always on size so i might not be able to finish all 4 of them in there if they get too big. You can get 2 fairly decent sized plants in there, more they are kept small and trimmed down to just a few bud sites each :thumbsup:

1 Like

Knowing this will never happen to me I must live through you. Very clean little setup. I’m going to switch to tents soon. I’m starting to need my closet for clothes again. Stupid clothes…

5 Likes

Thank you. I’m going to try a tent. I don’t have a lot of space, so something like that would be good for my situation.

3 Likes

Iv’e been monitoring temps lately, we have the same tents and are running close to the same power at present but my tent is usually about 1.5C warmer. This is due to her tent not having to be light sealed cos she only runs autos. I need more intake pressure, my home made PC fan blower works but isn’t really up to the job. I have a spare 4" RVK fan but didn’t want to use it cos it’s quite noisy so cant be on through the wee hours but i just found and ordered something that i hope could be a solution, i fully expect to be asked for more money (postal premium) cos i don’t live in Glasgow :laughing:

3 Likes

That box completely killed the noise from an rvk fan, it worked so well i ordered another. It must be mainly due to the high density board it’s made from.

6 Likes

i have made alot of these they work great and the fans internally cool themselves so you dont have to worry about overheating. you can even suspend them from bungees and it gets even more quiet

3 Likes

The plants seem to be doing well enough considering i have delayed putting them in their final pots till they are at least part of the way through the stretch stage.

A quick peek in the other half’s auto tent - things are progressing :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Yeh bro i’m kicking myself for not building some years ago when i still had a workshop. I would never have wasted money on those squirrel cage in a box fans which produce less pressure. Also the mains buzzing noise from 2 of them running at night is doing our heads in even with them slowed down.

3 Likes