All aboard the great Canadian seed chain mail

Can you add me to the list please.

3 Likes

Oshawa Ontario. Here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok yay this train is all loaded up and ready to go just need everybody to inbox me your address and i can get this out today

once you receive it can you send me a msg here or comment on this post thanks

2 Likes

i got it from hempdepot in ottawa where i get alot of my strains from

names in bold have given my there addresses so just waiting now

3 Likes

I think fems and/or autos should be fine to add to the chain, eh?

As long as people are clear about this - so others can choose accordingly. :seedling:

5 Likes

hey everybody so got the envelope all set but still waiting on a few people to inbox me there addresses
so i can get this in the mail

@dgtxxx
@50State
@MVB
@Torontoke

still waiting for you guys/gals to inbox me ur address to get this in mail iam going to channge list up a bit farthest place to closest as that would make sense unless you guys want me to keep it the way list is i dont mind either way let e know

3 Likes

It’s your show, man! Any order you choose will be fun!

4 Likes

This is too Kool :). Love the idea. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas lol.

3 Likes

Hi KronicKuz . Glad to take part. Im new to the platform and truthfully not sure how to pm you my address directly. Would you be able to pm me please? perhaps I will at least figure out how to reply.

3 Likes

Dafuq happened boys?

4 Likes

Looks like hes still waiting for addresses.

If @KronicKuz. Wants to get this movin just send em and ill work on getting the next guys addy

3 Likes

Ya, he doesn’t need ALL the addresses. Just the next person in line. I’d say just get it moving to @Craigson15 and go from there.

6 Likes

Hola Gang

So what’s the story here

we are on a brake or something

I was kind of interested

and have loads of seeds

to give away

Bare

7 Likes

You can have my spot @Barefrog. I’m still learning to grow & I have more than enough seeds to keep me growing for years at my grow rate. @KronicKuz

tbd

4 Likes

hey everybody sorry been crazy busy i have sent it out already should b on its way to BC then Edmonton and then on way to Ontario hope everybody has fun with it i sent it out last Wednesday

if anybody has any problems please let me know

if you would like to b added to it let me know and im sure i can either add you or start a new one

6 Likes

hey shoot me a pm and im sure i can get you on the train

4 Likes

hey everybody just wondering if anybody has received the seed train yet

3 Likes

Hasn’t made its way to Ontario as of yet but I would have been surprised if it had already. Thanks again for including me. I’ve never had the opportunity before and am probably more excited than I really should be.

5 Likes

Who did it go to first?

3 Likes

OK boys! It arrived!

I didn’t know it was coming to me first, but here it is and now I am trying to figure out what to keep and what I will replace them with. Give me a day or two to figure it out and then I’ll send the package off on its journey!

7 Likes