All Gas OG 2023

I have some of those. How do you like them.

1 Like

I like them. I cut the bottom off of a 2 liter plastic bottle and fill it from there. It lasts about a week

1 Like

Collie man kush, 28f

8 Likes

Pedal to the metal, very nice brotha.
Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope you’re weekend is good as well.

2 Likes

Hey @RadioWaves . Been a bit since we’ve chatted, hope all is well. The Collie man is filling in nicely! I’ve got you on watching now so I’ll be around for the show! Best of luck with the rest of this run!
:v::grin:

1 Like

Greetings my friend. It is good to hear from you. I wish you good health and happiness!

1 Like

Just started to use Great Lakes medium + Happy Frog --waybetter that Ocean Blend +Happy Frog So I get a living soil (great Lakes) with a quality potting soil ?? have to check root balls at end of run .Use Miirocibal Mass with last grow-a-round and the root ball was too big for a 5 gallon pot. WOW ! have found that using “Regen-a-root” (can use in veg and flower) on Auto’s really explodes the plant !!! (did a side by side and plant with regen-a-root is twice the size of the other test plant __FYI

1 Like

@RadioWaves good to see you around bro, how ya been?

1 Like

Alive and kicking, so no complaints.
I hope all is well.

4 Likes

Yes sir no real complaints over here, all is well and finally starting to learn from my mistakes. Nice collie man kush plant

1 Like

those buds are looking seriously impressive.

1 Like

Collie man kush 35 days into flower

9 Likes

They’re coming along nicely @RadioWaves ! Looking good!
:v::canada:

1 Like

I appreciate your support @Budderton !

1 Like

You’re in for a great flowering stage.

1 Like

CMK 42F

7 Likes

Day 49 collie man kush

9 Likes

Day 56 cmk

7 Likes

I have some All Gas right now and it is good. I can feel the Humboldt Indica in there.

3 Likes