All herm seed run. Wish me luck!

Definitely just a humidifier. But it works purty good.

1 Like

Liquid capacity?

2 Likes

15 liters I think that’s about 4 gallons American. Seems like it would last over a week in most any conditions.

2 Likes

I’m jealous… Mine are only 3L.

It is easy enough once a day to add water. I almost killed my plants. Had the RH at 80+ % for a month. They were not happy campers. I have since learned how VPD works :wink:

2 Likes

I’m a recent vpd convert also. I believe it’s making a difference in Early growth. I probably used to keep it dryer at this stage.

3 Likes

Let’s get the details on the contraption please.
:astonished:

1 Like

Umm ac infinity if forget the model…t7 maybe. They have a smaller model. I think it’s like 50 bones. This one was 150😬

3 Likes

Works great. Pipes the vapor into the tent and sits outside. Lasting well over a week in my 4x4. Keeping a steady rh of 75 up from 36%

2 Likes

Or are you asking about my MacGyver drip system?

1 Like

The humidifier. Yes, pricey.
But still cheaper that a good dehumidifier.:wink:

1 Like

Lol there’s one in the pic behind the humidifier. I need to quit spending. After I get one of those canna foggers…

3 Likes

These mephisto forum stomper herm seedlings are in mostly living soil. That is cut with a little promix that was pre ammended with Dr. Earth all purpose. (This is to stretch out the expensive living soil) also a ton of perlite and that’s about it. 4x4 gorilla is lit by 2 spider farmer qb lites for a total possible 400 watts. Carbon filter pulled by ac infinity 6" fan out of the lung room into an adjacent room. Old non wifi ac infinity controller. wifi cams monitor the controller display and inside the tent.

pulled the trigger on the canna fogger.:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

autos are a blast. Crazy vigor. These 2 pics only 6 days apart

17 Likes

Yeah, this teenager phase is when they really haul ass. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s bonkers. Faster than my hydroponics grows I’ve done.

2 Likes

looks like we have pubes starting.and a pic of early branching

10 Likes

Fwiw I grew two plants outside last summer from a nannered cdlc x Skywalker.

Conditions were not ideal, I was using these to test out a new spot in the yard, I figured what the hell, why not.

Basically resulted in the same thing, two or three seeds each. I have a few left from the original incident and they will go outside this summer because it’s great smoke.

Never saw any of the nanners or more than five or six seeds, makes me think they were deep and must’ve isolated the pollination.

Those are big plants, bud!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m taking a chance on the herm seeds. Both of the original forum stompers were humongous with a solid structure. I figured I’d have a better chance of replicating those results with the herm beans than if I bought a new pack. Both finished 4 foot tall at 70 days. Next run will prolly be some new meph strains.

2 Likes

STURDY little plants. March forth herm army!

10 Likes