Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

I bet you if I look back on my thread I said this 6 times before being correct :joy:

Depends what you’re growing of course.

3 Likes

Today marks the 2 month anniversary since I flipped them…
From what I’ve read about landraces, i might still have at least 2 more months left SMH :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

futurama-good-news-everyone

I have finally finished the veg room…

The sour bubble which has been in 13/11 from seed started throwing pistils…
I’m gonna throw her in 18/6 to reveg…

Hope I’m doing everything right, i dunked 4 sour bubble seeds and I’m not gonna rest until i get 4 plants from this single Survivor…
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

PS: the spray paint didn’t work, it’s kind of glossy instead of Matt. So I’ve lined it up with cotton cloth instead…

12 Likes

Heck yeah your veg room is so cool dude!! And a little inspiring… making me wanna try one (or recruit a handy friend at least) Really enjoy your journal :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks brother…
Your comment inspires me to do more :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Looking good! Sounds like you may be crossing the monster sativa with the blueberry auto. I am really looking forward to seeing everything progress and finish flowering. Think it’s going to be a great show.

2 Likes

After couple of failed grow on autos, i hope I’ll try something different this time…

I’ve started 3 Blueberry FogDog autos and 4 Widow Maker autos from @repins12
Thanks for the opportunity brother…

3/3 germinated and sprouted on BBFD, 3/4 germinated on widow maker and sprouted. I’ve popped open the 4th seed and put it on coco, gonna give it some time.

Seeds hit the coco on 14th may 2022…

And I think the Sour Bubble likes the new veg space…

16 Likes

BBFD and Widow Maker

If i could just manage couple of doses of LIFTA for the first couple of weeks, then I’d be looking at a bountiful harvest…

The Mars cookies and the New Addition in flowering for the 10th week…

Everytime I see these plants I’m like "common finish sooner so that I can start Black N Blue cookies, Dragon Blood Hash Plant, Orange, Alien OG, Grape Dragon, Super Skunk, Paralyzed Monster, Giraffe Puncher, SunShine DayDream, Old school Cali fire mix, Blakstrap, GSC and some " …

16 Likes

Good news, I’ve seen white pistils on 3 lean leaf flowering plants, still waiting on one to show sex.

And I was forced to transplant the new addition into a bigger container (despite the fact they are in the middle of flowering) since I started to notice dying leaves all of a sudden, I figured it might be root bound…

The auto seedlings (3 BBFD & 3 Widow Maker) are also doing their thing beautifully and dutifully lol…

They are drying out fast though, i think I’ll have have to start watering them twice per day…
Nothing much to say about sour bubble, but seeing they look healthy I’m just gonna continue with watering them normal with little bit of silicon foliar (2ml/litre of water as per this particular manufacturer’s instruction)…
Have a good day folks…

9 Likes

What an epic journey your taking us on @alwaysnoob !
Good on you for having the patience to continuing on with those! I think a lot of growers would have scrapped them by now in favor of a faster hybrid. I’m along for the long haul and looking forward to seeing what comes out of theses, good, bad or ugly!:grin:
And it’s good to see you rockin the new veg space!

5 Likes

Thanks brother…
I gotta admit though, it’s a miracle i haven’t done any major damage to them yet and I owe a lot of it to good folks here on OG…

6 Likes

Pollinated the 3 nodes in Gambian and 1 node in Landrace sativa with blueberry (Auto) pollen…

7 Likes

Nice @alwaysnoob ! Looks like the pollen took well to the Gambian. Was there shriveled pistils on the landrace? Hard to tell from your pic. It will be an interesting cross if it works out.:grin::peace_symbol:

1 Like

There wasn’t when I pollinated couple of days back…
I did it again 3 hours ago today and the pistils are shivered bro…

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I have a bunch of Durban sunrise auto fems.
If you want some just hit me up

3 Likes

That’s awesome! You have to think the blueberry will speed up finish time in the progeny. I wish you the best of luck on your seed making and hunting the offspring!

3 Likes

If you don’t mind sending them across couple of continents, i would be delighted to grow them brother…

@Budderton thanks brother, hope to tame this long flowering sativa into auto flowering, that would be a sight to see…

3 Likes

It’s been happening couple of weeks for now…
Leaves in two of the plants are wilting, i did everything in my power. pH is perfect, there is no deficiency or nute burn…
It’s either fusarium or the spring tails are eating my root. The later is unlikely though coz my other two plants are doing just fine.
In the healthy plants one’s sex is still undetermined, the more time it takes the more interesting its becoming…
Any suggestions are welcome on the fusarium…

Overall flowering plants…

The seedlings are doing great, they are getting watered twice a day with full strength (3:2:1). For once i’mma pass seedlings stage with flying colours…

Topped the sour bubble on 26th, the plan is to take some clones and flower the mother…
If the move takes any longer I’m gonna have to invest in an air conditioner, perhaps an used one for the time being…
In any case, you guys will be the first to know…

13 Likes

I dont know anything about fusarium but I will read up on it. I like @George for plant problems.
I’m terrible at diagnosing

3 Likes

Looks great. Congratulations on your first pollen chuck🤞 Your perseverance is impressive!

2 Likes