Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Thanks a lot brother, I will be sure to pH the plain water from now on :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I just culled two runts this morning. Healthy but very small.

It happens and should be taken into account when deciding how much seed to pop.

Just for example in my last germ 25% didn’t pop at all (old stock) and 10% were either runts and mutants.

I never give straight water but if I did I would pH it.

All the best.

4 Likes

Thanks brother…

Fortunately space is not an issue for me (but everything else are LoL) , still have 90% of the room unused and there’s also the terrace…

2 Likes

Gambian is responding to the training well :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Looks like after 45 seeds from both plants combined i still have most of the buds intact…

13 Likes

Almost 8 weeks from seed…
2 BBFD and 3 Widow maker autos…

14 Likes

Kindly stay away from my Village for few more days Mr.Murphy, I’m about to complete my first successful grow…

BlueBerry FogDog

Widow Maker

Frost staring to set in :drooling_face:

26 Likes

Hey Alwaysnoob,
Lovely grow you got going on man!!
One of the growers helpers, I keep around, in my gardening supplies, is a cheap bag of Starter Mix.
I use the starter mix, to crack open seeds, as it’s a medium with nothing in it.
So I’ll dab a bit of H2O2, on the paper towel, add my beans, lay that folded towel into a baggie with a bit of water, on my heat may set @ 80f. Usually by the next morning, most are tailed.
I also prepare my 1-2 ounce plastic cups, 4 poked holes in the base of each cup, 1/2 filled with starter mix, wet it down and soak it while beans are tailing. I’ll set them on a towel as I’m getting stuff ready for the transplant.
Tweeze out the tails into depressions in the starter mix cups Then a day or 2 later on, or after 2 set of points pop out, I’ll give them a whisper of myco’s water.
By 4-6 points (sets of emerging leaf) they go into 4" nursery pots, half filled, back fill as needed. I like the cheapo squares, as they fit a 10/20 tray perfectly.
They also get a whisper of food and now they are soon ready to be bud soldiers.
Keep up the fight man, you are doing well.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for your detailed insight brother, it helps a lot… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

After doing some research, I think the culprit might have been calmag, i planted my seeds directly into freshly buffered coco and it’s been stunning my seedlings, I’ll flush the EC out of them this time and try if that doesn’t work I’ll buy the starter mix…

The thing is, there are no garden stores around where I live, everything i buy i have to buy online without looking smh…

4 Likes

Even when I plan on growing in coco Ill start seeds in solo cups filled with recycled soil. I find it easier.
I transplant to coco later no problem.

4 Likes

I might have to adopt to this method, looks a lot easier than coco for seedlings…
May I ask, what do you feed them while they are in the solo cups brother @Floyd ?

Nothing. Soil has enough nutes till Im ready to transplant. Easy.

3 Likes

Sour bubble

This poor soul got stuck in the corner. I have no way to access it unless I risk damaging the autos or disassemble the tent, i don’t wanna do neither …
She’s getting watered though…
I’m just gonna let her grow wild until the autos are ready to be harvested and figure out something…
I’ll tell you one thing, i can’t wait to flower this beauty…

11 Likes

@Hydro921 imagine my sweet surprise when I received both of these packages at the same time in the mail today…

You my friend have made me a happiest man in the world at the moment…
Moreover I was scared shitless when I didn’t receive the first package thinking maybe the government’s on to me, now I’m relieved to have received both of them…

You clearly went above and beyond for me brother, it’s not everyday that an adult gets to shed happy tears, I owe you big time brother​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

18 Likes

Looking great!! :clap::clap::clap: it’s great to see you harvest both flower and seeds!
Looking forward to seeing your future grows and harvests

2 Likes

Thanks for the word of encouragement brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
My spirits are lifted once again :person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position::person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

That’s awesome.
I thought the first one was lost lol

4 Likes

The BBFD and Widow Maker autos

The widow makers are heavy feeders, i couldn’t get the tip of the leaves to burn using my normal 1:2:3 feeding system hence I’ve increased the gro by 4ml per gallon and bloom by 6 ml per gallon along with their normal feed, they are still not batting an eye LoL…

Individual shots

![IMG_20220721_110759|375x500]
(upload://9Rs4rcZafdOKSuTbSmcJLFZlPja.jpeg)

I’ve pinched the tips of these (only on this plant ) to stop stretching and promote bulking…

21 Likes

Always nice when a package arrives, like a kid on christmas morning.
Plants are looking real happy man.

4 Likes

@alwaysnoob

I’m sending you a package. From your interest in my thread. Remember to score and soak them! I also sent you a few extras. Those should be fine. Lmk when you get them! I know it takes about a month to reach you. Since the card is pretty full, I’m a little nervous about them making it. Everything is taped down and taped shut but post people get nosy. So :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes