Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Funny thing about having more flower than needed! People tend to smoke more :joy:, so it works out to just enough.
Great job. I’m sure once you are comfy with photos you’ll be a cloning machine! I prefer photos for the consistency

3 Likes

Guys, I’m starting to hate the whole solstice thing :disappointed:

Lost my landraces after last summer solstice, now outdoor plants starting to flower after this winter solstice.
I thought these will veg a little longer…

I’m not worried about the couple of super lemon haze and Sour Bubble on the above pics, those are regular photos and i still have enough seeds to do grow later…

What pisses me off are the couple of Lipsmackers i just moved to terrace…

These are feminized and the last of the seeds i had…
I was planning to take clones next week, now i must clone these ASAP and keep my fingers crossed that they’ll root…

I haven’t been able to make 4*4 tent yet…

Thanks for visiting, i wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

10 Likes

Just cut them and stick them
In the fridge a week or 2 won’t hurt them. Root when your ready .

4 Likes

That was my plan in the beginning, i stored SLH and Sour Bubble cuttings on the fridge to test it out…
But the power outages in my place are unpredictable, it wasn’t a success…

I’ll try to clone them in my DIY bubble cloner, once rooted i may still be able to carry those forward…

5 Likes

I have compete faith your going to pull this off!

I feel like your near the equator but I could be completely wrong. What are your day and night hours?

3 Likes

looks like I’m close to the equator about 900 kilometres, but it looks closer than that on the map LoL…
Sunrise at 6:30 AM and sunset at 6.09 PM, then again that is the case for me all year round except maybe 20 minutes differences here and there…

On the positive side, it is cool to be able to compare the outdoor and indoor though, i just hope it wouldn’t stink up my entire village.

5 Likes

With those hours everything is going to flower like you just flipped your room.
It’s pretty cool, you just need to plan your outdoor correctly.
High humidity conditions grow plants with loose bud structure like your native strains.
Lower cooler temperatures with lower humidity grow plants with denser buds, modern hybrid.

5 Likes

Good to know that brother…
I am finding my plants covered in dew each morning, so it’ll be cool to see fluffier sour bubble LoL…
I may move them indoors once i am able to make the tent though…

6 Likes

Happy holidays @alwaysnoob ! Hope you have a good one, my friend! :v::canada:

1 Like

Well guys, the deed is done…
:sunglasses:

Now we wait…

10 Likes

Thank you brother @Budderton
I wish you and the family the same :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
May your holidays be filled with sweet memories with all the loved ones :hugs:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @alwaysnoob

2 Likes

Thank you brother @Emeraldgreen
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

WOW, I love that big screen work!!
I also ran some Super Lemon Haze but I think I had mine in to long of a holding pattern, waiting for flower room space, OR my plan really sucked and I started them WAY WAY to soon.
I built many of my own lights over the years. In 1999, when I first started to look at buying a HID set up, a simple HPS 1K light/hood/cord/ballast with shipping could be $700.00 - $800.00 .
I could find 150 hps, security lights for outdoors, for $75.00 , I ripped it apart and spent a few years growing in wooden boxes. I gave it to a friend, that still uses it today!
So yeah, I love the building grows myself.
Great thread!! Wish all the best for ya!!

2 Likes

Thank you brother @webeblzr
Have a great day…

2 Likes

We are under attack guys…
Mildew, right?
Fortunately i had planned for this and have a plant based natural Fungicide in my inventory…

The contents of this according to the manufacturer are Castor oil Derivatives 60% w/w and Emulsifiers and solvents 40% w/w. And targeted at the diseases Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Dieback…

I had spoken with this manufacturer in the past and he assured me this product is safe to use on our produce and doesn’t have any harmful effects if we are to consume the treated fruits and veggies.

This was progressing for at least a week, i was only removing foilage and hoping it would disappear, well since that didn’t seem to happen i bit the bullet and foliar sprayed the underside of the plant with 1ml/litre of this product, i didn’t spray it directly on the top but i did spray a little in front of the fan…

Temps and humidity are in check though, my dehumidifier was set at 45 rH, (but the hygrometer always read around 50 to 55 %) i had further reduced it to 40% now…

If these steps doesn’t solve the problem, my plan is to remove most of the undersides and have only some health tops to finish, but that is the last resort only, i need to harvest as much healthy buds as possible though… (Yep, need not want smh)…

So, that is what I did so far.

Now someone please tell me if what i did was correct and how fucked i am :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Day 30 of flowering for the gals…

Veg tent with blackstrap on 16/8 and the one on 12/12

These cuttings are determined not to show sex they will be thrown out soon

Forgot to take pics of the outdoors before night, I’ll post them on the morning…

Thank you for looking, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

14 Likes

Outdoor plants…

Sour Bubble and 2 Super Lemon Haze

Lipsmackers

13 Likes

Looks great @alwaysnoob I’m remembering an earlier experience you had with containers outside. Maybe wrap those containers with something so the roots don’t cook.

1 Like

Thanks brother @Emeraldgreen
I think being in the middle of May played a major role in that, I’ve grown autos successfully outdoors after that…

But I’m still gonna take your advice and wrap those containers anyway, better safe than sorry LoL…

2 Likes