Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Outdoor, rest of the plants are almost ready…

1990’s Orange from @Mithridate

Sour Pop from @buckaroobonsai

Overall view…

12 Likes

Indoor 11 Days into flowering…

From left to right plants are, Sour Pop - Orange - Sour Pop …

Individual shots in the same order…

Thank you for visiting :pray::pray::pray: , have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

16 Likes

Great work! You crushed it with that blackstrap!

3 Likes

Thanks brother :blush:

1 Like

Your canopy looks great @alwaysnoob ! Looking forward to the show!
:v::canada::grin:

2 Likes

Thanks brother @Budderton

After seeing their clones flower outdoor, me too eagerly waiting to see how well it performs indoor :wink:

Also, i might try to selectively pollinate one branch from each with Shishkaberry pollen🙈

6 Likes

Harvested my outdoor crops today…

Sour Pop 3 clone, from @buckaroobonsai

Sour Pop 2 clone, from @buckaroobonsai

Orange clone , from @Mithridate

Thank you for visiting, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

14 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Phew :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Nicely done :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning gentlemen…

Couple of days before defoliation…

Thank you for visiting, Please have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

18 Likes

Did the deed :wink:

Before…

After…

Some regrets were had :pleading_face:

Also , i wanna talk about how most people might be wrong about water killing the pollen, i think if it were to work like that it would be a biological flaw because then the pollen in the nature would die down after any rain and the pollen wouldn’t spread/work…

Why did I think of that ?
Well

This was after through wash down…

So my theory is that pollen might become neutralized after spraying with water, but once it dries it’ll do its thing and spread everywhere😅

Thank you for visiting, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

Out of likes . Looks awesome in here bro! Really awesome! Ya I think it’s better with a touch of bleach to truly neutralize it, that’s what I use at least, and you need to fully saturate it. I’ve never trusted it to simply water either, it’s great for grabbing the dust out of the air and/or stray pollen but it’s definitely not ideal imho

3 Likes

Thanks brother, I’ll try bleach next time …

3 Likes

Of course, anytime :facepunch:t2: keep up the great work !

4 Likes

Day 9 and the pollen is still going strong i think…

At this point I’ve accepted the inevitable and started planning how I’m gonna process them :wink:

11 Likes

15 grams from that…

100 grams and some larfs from this…

12 Likes

Day 27 of flowering…

Sour Pops from @buckaroobonsai

Orange from @Mithridate

I’m starting to get why the name Orange suits this strain in every aspect, just look at that orange hairs and that structure :tangerine: :drooling_face:

Thank you for visiting :pray::pray:, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

17 Likes

two green thumbs up :+1: :+1:

3 Likes