Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Thanks brother :blush:

2 Likes

Only 27 days in and they all look outstanding already! Your canopy looks great @alwaysnoob !
Best harvest yet?..
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

My thoughts were along the same lines brother, i couldn’t calculate their exact flowering time outdoors because it was in flower then reveg and then it hit the terrace…

I’ll quote from my previous posts so that it’ll be easy for you to see and give feed back…

That was on December 11/2023…

This was on January 22/2024…

That was done within only 6 weeks from when it hit the terrace from veg indoor :flushed:

Absolutely brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I can tell from the outdoor samples already, both of these strains kicks ass :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Looking awesome in here bro! Very nice, gonna be some monster nuggage in there! Wow

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see if I can beat last time’s yield (with 4 plants) by this time with 1 plant less :wink:

1 Like

Let’s hope so :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

32 days in…

Sour Pop

Orange

Overall shot

I like to work in shade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for visiting :pray::pray::pray:, have a pleasant day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

19 Likes

That scrog is frickin stacked! Nice work man! :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks brother :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ya, I love popping in here :wink:

3 Likes

Looking very kind over there @alwaysnoob ! You must be getting excited! Almost looks like you know what you’re doing. :wink:
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words brothers @Cartwright @Budderton :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Smashing it or killing it? You choose the word buddy…:slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:
That’s a wicked idea of transplanting the airpot into another pot.
Absolute madness.
Nice work my man…:fire::dove::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very well done :sunglasses::+1: I think I see airpots? What’s going on with your potting technique there?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words brothers @iceman @BigDaddyDrew :pray: :smiling_face:

You are right brother, once the gender of the plant is known, i would like to fill my canopy with my photos, seems like a logical thing to do coz very little extra time makes up for huge differences in the yield :drooling_face:

Roots always seems to fill up unless I use the 6 gallon pots, so I just lowered the airpot into 6 gallon pot till the holes were visible and covered it…
I water it on the sides only which helps keep the humidity low around the root zone, comes in handy if you are prone to gnat/fruit fly attack :sweat_smile:

I recently added perlite too as a top cover to keep the top coco dry…

5 Likes

Crazy like a fox :wink:
I’m just wondering, Why do you bury the whole pot, versus just unscrew and unwrap, and bury for a soil to soil connection? Or is it that you think the barrier helps and want to force the roots only thru the small holes in the airpot?

2 Likes

I have observed from DWC and also in Octopot grows that when the roots hit the reservoir the plants start to grow like crazy, no matter how small the bottleneck (or the wick area) in them…

So it is to my understanding that the amount of roots that makes contact with the medium we are transplanting to is irrelevant, as long as the roots make contact and have ample space to spread around in the new pot…

It would be cool to compare side /side experiment from clones transplanted properly, the above method and keep the small pot directly over the bigger pot with just couple of holes for roots though :wink:

3 Likes

So far so good (Day 37)…
Orange

Sour Pop (2 different plants)

Overall canopy

If you see white bits on the flowers which are other than trichomes, don’t be alarmed, that would be perlite blasted by the fans :sweat_smile:

Thank you for visiting :pray: Have an wonderful day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

Just a quick experiment…

I simply stuck a trimmed branch from one of my sour pop trees into the soil with my household plants…

And then this happened…

Nature always finds a way :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thank you for visiting, have a nice day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

16 Likes

Wow- that must be excellent soil…you are a blessed grower, your stuff inspires me! :clap:

1 Like