Amumayuks 4x4 SecretJardin , and the Geekbeast

yeah i will

2 Likes

I’ve posted it before, but if you’re looking for the best prices on ethanol,

Ethanol 200 Proof, SDA 3C (100% ABV) Lab Grade (shopbvv.com)

They offer several grades of ethanol and their prices can’t be beat !

3 Likes

thx this seems like the answer i needed it looks canadian friendly also

2 Likes

xhopped and trimmed everything got the trimmer you recomended @Pigeonman works like a charm but they trim collecting bag didnt fit so im having fun cleaning up my floor
i lnow i know it could of been done outdoors but for all the extra labour this gives me its more efficientto clean up my floor after and the smell it leaves is nice

red runtz
triangle kush
ecsd

smoke test in 4 days cya in 4 days

2 Likes

couldnt hold my self to check if i could smoke a bud
so i cheated with TK and all i can say is i wow , and this is considering the piss poor growing care was given from me compared to what i see from other members i have alot to learn still but im glad i got this cut @Justblazin , ill give her a real smoke test after the full cycle is done i just wanted to satisfy my curiousity

3 Likes

Nice!!
Glad you liked it!!
How’s the red runtz coming along?

ive smoked a solo cup size plant shes great, but i prefer the tk so far, and shes not done the full drying curing.
i had an other red runtz i flowered in a 1gal that i chopped and im gonna smoke when shes got a good cure im waiting for escd to fully dry n cure now that i satisfied my curiosity with tk , i havent flowered chem 91 yet but should be going in soon @Justblazin

2 Likes

allright so i came to conclusion my wedding cake pollen is no longer viable
out of my polination attempt 3seeds emerged out of 3attempts
red runtz x blue kush (3) poor branch selected im guesding

purple punch x weding cake none
big bud x wedding cake none

and for my dmoke concludion i am now happy this is new to grow good herbs for once
thx @Justblazin i have seen you added lots to your collection any thing i might drool on? red runtz sure was as great as expected have a big fat one rolled and lite as i type this

2 Likes

Glad you like the red runtz. It definitely has some nice unique terps.
Sucks about the wedding cake pollen, would have made dome nice crosses I’m sure.

Well I’m about to post some pics in my journal from the new grow. Some are looking pretty dank so far at about 4 weeks of flowering.

sorry to hear that man! :frowning: hope next time turns out better!

1 Like

since chopped i shut down the flower tent
im gonna try cleaning again and jps one n done if i can get a canadian with access to ever clear this is only thing stopping me to try one n done

then ima attemp to flower in a 5gall but let it veg few weeks in 5gallon scrog it if i can and attemp to get a better stash then my 1gallon pot that get me from 0.75-1oz per plant
im not giving up yet im determined to get this runing smooth i have found something i deem worthy of growing n smoking so im gonna try to do it justice and grow it good

4 Likes

good morning og lil update i strayed away from original plan but here is whats goin on

after my last harvest i had shut the power in flower tent and had it cleaned tuesday i didnt want to put any plants in for about an other week but i ended up puting chem 91in it yesterday… the only cut i havent flowered yet

my plan for this run is to let her veg in the 4c4 few weeks then flip it and see how big i can go with 1 - 5gallon pot plant

4 Likes

allright i have taken a decision that was hard and not easy but its the direction ill be going with my current garden/topic

this aphid battleis hitting my wallet more then i expected and i am forced to bow down i tried but i can only keep their population low but not eradicate so…

as much as i want to grow me a bunch to smoke i need to lock my cuts in seed for backup plan so we might see a seedrun before bud run, i haven decided yet if i was going foward with my chem 91 veg thenflip or just go straight to seed makin

o ce i have secured viable seeds from one cut ill remove it from my veg tent im doing this to eliminate any aphids inside starting fresh fresh fresh after this

6 Likes

i dont want to sound the victory parade early but as i was about to bow down i think i got the best of them and am gonna be able to save everything so i flipped the tent in flower starting today gonna do my bud run and see if theres any outburst while its flowering
so far i have two plants in the 4x4 and 4 in the 3x3(4/3)veg

i have some plant therapy still in stock and i had gotten my hands on dr zymes eliminator, im saving up for everclear then i think my ipm arsenal will be preety good weapon wise now to be proactive and maintain due diligence is my part to be done

2 Likes

animal face from a bagseed and chem 91 from primo clones i wanted to veg it bigger but im going for it now i want to do this bud run to get a seed run next after my cloner seems to be going good 24h on strgh i might put back the timer if i get issues but one of two cuts rooted on day 12 the rooted one is animal face the other is TK i took other cuts on different days im rooting my back up then veging it for the s1 making

1 Like

im trying to keep my train on rsils but im a sucker for improvisation

added the 5gal red runtz mom/clone in the flower tent since i had taken 4sucessful copy prior to this and my 3x3 is crammed and im trying to keep it under control since ive been aphid free so far both tents, so far so good ill try taking some picture tomorrow

1 Like

so chem91 and animal face are two weeks into flower

i got room to put on more 5gal into flower but i havent decided yet since nothing in my cloner is rooted yet

my veg tent is a 4x3 wich i mainly use the 3x3 section to keep plants into veg 16/8
ill use the 1x3 when i take clones out of the cloner plant them in solos and leave them there till i transplant

5 Likes

lil update without pictures as im not able to give out a visual that will benefit this update but my attempt at securing a cut of each cultivars is looking great so far roots have showed i might have to cull a few as im intending on popping seeds for my outdoors and would not be able to fit everything in my grow

so as of now the flower tent has three girls in bloom, veg tent is holding 4cultivars
cloner is about to be emptied and cuts potted in few days when im satisfied with root mass

3 Likes

animal face rooted but died wich is not surprising since it was not a fighter since it germinated she was always behind to a point i was wondering if it was alive

in my experience(luck) this plant might taste great but i wont be able to save a cut

1 Like

sorry to hear that man! unfortunately that happens sometimes. I had a really great Suoer Skunk Clone years ago, which I was not able to save. :frowning: Good that there is no lack of gentics here.

1 Like