Amumayuks 4x4 SecretJardin , and the Geekbeast

yes i do not think you need to wait unless it is a space issue but as soon as they fall out the pod they are good to go only ever see or hear people talking about OLD seeds and germination

not enough area for more and its outdoor time

1 Like

harvested mandala #1 today next is fighting bilbo#3 then two weeks sfter FB#1 that leaves the tent with triangle kush and redruntz with arond 5 weekstogo

as for seeds
death bubba were mostly white so not much viable produced imo
red runtz was very productive a barely broke few buds and filled like 4-5 5ml jars
punchline produced a good bunch of F3’s
now mandala#1 x punchline is peaking my interest alot most seed are mature and mandala is a great choice for my climate now to see howthe ethos mandala combo comes out

should i try a late sowing ? in a pot or in ground? or chill TF out wait next season

1 Like

these are the last to be seen here till october
too hot in here to keep it flowering

FB3 andfb1 are next
red runtz and TK should give me a week or two of smoke the fighting bilbos are mainly teasers at this point

4 Likes

ive realized as i postedthat my outdoors got me away from the indoors but i harvested fighting bilbo #1 this morning buds are firm still a few white pistils but i gave her a week extra from my planning
few days in the canatrol and ill take a bud to smoke

1 Like

when i harvested the punchline i left few buds on the bottom to attemp a reveg outdoors
this is what she looks like today im feeling confident to say shes successful

3 Likes

well im giving a 2.5* out of 3 to FB1 on my smoke tasting
im not very knowledgeable in descriptive tasting so ill keep the description to i like it tastes good still uncured

1 Like

chopped Tk yesterday id say im a week and a half earlier but im out of weed and this is my best dolution
tent will fore go a bog clean up before i start it up again

stay tune for winter time in the maritimes

2 Likes

ok so heres what i got in minde
i have 4 cuts imtrying to keep not lose, most are not suitable for my outfoor climate but i still had to put out twoo for a test as futur reference to see what happens

but i also have 3 extra keepers i wanna keep and my lil story here involves them…
i have limits to things i can an cannot do and to give a deep clean to my tent is one of these doable but im not there yet thing i need to rely on others help

i had saved a snip from the death bubbas bagseeds i grew and pit one of them in 5 gal to veg in the dun the other is in the closet in a 1hal with others

my 4x4 is an extremme mess but good news my closet and 4x3 have been aphids free for few weeks
so im planing on using my veg trnt to flower this death bubba im holding on to whilei get my 4x4 cleaned

then ill shut down the 4x3 to start a seed run no clones in the 4x4 veg and bloom all in the same tente this should be the moment i was waiting for @DonGnosis im finaly going to try these p98BK x Nebulis kush

so for a fewe weeks we should be seing the 4x3 flowering updates posted in here till i start seeds in the secret jardin

4 Likes

id like to thanks @MissinBissin for the like that reminded me i got lazy and forgot to give an update. the day i posted about transitioning my veg into bloom i flipped one oof the two deathbubba i held-onto and the ECSD

this is how they look today

grow tent is a 4x3 with 1x VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Pro
1x LF100 lenofocus quantumboard

5 Likes

flowering seems to be going fine i dont suspect aphids are still around or they have been awfully quiet and stealthy. that being said i lost my CHEM91 cut overwatering issue my mistake
i havent saved red runtz before fliping it outside also and ECSD might be the only one ill manage to save, but keeping clones is hard work i might be better off to pop some seeds for a while and chill

1 Like