1 punchline male
and ECSD 2weeks to go before chopchop

5 Likes

the other two punchline are confirmed girls
waiting on msndsla to show her sex
and fighting bilbo to root so i can flip

1 Like

mr punchline started to throw some pollen out today
fighting bilbo#3 was taken out of cloner strsight into 1gsllon pot into flower tent yesterday now waiting on gender reveal party for the 5outdoor contestants

mandalas are positivly sexed wsiting for the fighters to show their grit

7days to go for ECSD , maybe 2-3 weeks for death bubbas idk i might leave them longer to ganrantee maturity in the seeds then the rest ive got to do math to check when its time

xy mandala #1 -1

3 Likes

4 Likes

@leetdood ecsd is the 3-4 picture if you can see file names ive named them acordingly

Alright looks like she’s fading / cannibalizing

Take her as long as you can without making her too crisp

1 Like

i took this on the dot
she was starting to brown out some leaves and some were crisping so i chopped her yesterday

the mandala#1 dude i took out the tent and out of house

please note iam not closing my light outside at night so hes mostly getting no dark periodes since outside lots of cold too but im woried bout the white on him

2 Likes

are those white pistols kinda look like it did the big yellow ball herm him those leaves look light stressed

maybe , but i didnt care much bout him , his dad is in veg ill give him a proper flowering one day and see how he really behaves but for now given the conditions ive put this clone through im surprise hes holding on

1 Like

upon inspection he did have pistils
the change from steady 12/12 to a 15hour sunrise sunset got him to get woke on me

1 Like

ive potted s rooted clone of the failed clone of fighting bilbo im guessing sex will show in 2-3 weeks

2 Likes

@thainer should he be discarded or progeny should be tested before judging the male?
in your opinion

that guy has a lot of purple purple always got you more i chase purple old habit maybe just sun burnt maybe a stud threw pistols form the stress of the uva uvb being put out side

1 Like

then ill pop a clone later this season and bring him in for flowering to see how hes gonna behave then

1 Like

harvested death bubba a few days earlier then expected bit she looks about ready

6 Likes

so a lil update in words i harvested red runtz seeds are succesful so i have a cross of redruntz X punchline ima try to germ a few soon and see how they turn out

post harvesting seeds how long after can one try to germinate

was in the solo cup thing here mine was a male dang but i plant another two weeks before as they were auto beans and i know they can be feed finicky so i left them to netflix and chill long story short i harvested seeds last week tues thru one in a pot outside last sat sprouted came up thru on Wednesday and this morning i see it is just a stump freaking ear wigs my guess so in short why you waiting on them

2 Likes

waiting on them as why i dont try them?

1 Like