An easier method for reversing using straight silver nitrate

I wouldnt chance it either.

4 Likes

Do you leave the selfies in the flower room though mate?

The above message was meant to say ā€œfemā€ not ā€œfromā€ btw

2 Likes

In context 100 microgrames is an exceedingly small amount, a person fro example could consume 100 microgrames of cyanide without serious consequences. Although sillver is cumulative so I wouldnā€™t want to smoke it, I think the risk has been a bit overblown given the actual amounts we are applying.

It will spoof all over everything, I try and stage mine ( I have 2 dedicated seeding tents) so that I donā€™t have to scatter them all over different parts of the houseā€¦ pollen is fkn evilā€¦ it gets everywhereā€¦ I often leave mine with the other girls until the very last moment before they start spewing pollen.

5 Likes

This is what I thought. Iā€™ve ran males in the TARDIS and they jizzed everywhere but they were males and not s1ā€™s and intended to pollinate. This would be a single plant though so Iā€™ve a few more concerns. Do you reckon itā€™s worth setting up a 2nd tent for shooting up then bro

1 Like

Aye, but he was drinking it.

5 Likes

Doing shots lad. Off hookers tits

8 Likes

Aye hahahahaha, poor fker looks like Papa smurf. :laughing:

2 Likes

Totally dude, itā€™s near impossible to keep track of what has jizzed on what otherwise imho.

My seeding set up is pretty cheap and simpleā€¦ I have 2 1X1X2 propagation tents, one is just stacked on top of the other, one is always in veg and has a single 50w 5500K strip, the other is always in flower and has 2X 50w 3500K strips. So I stagger planting and flowering so that I end up with a single reversed female spoofing over the girls I want to cross it overā€¦ then when they are done I remove the reversed plant and harverst/freeze the pollen if I can be assed.

I do the same for regulars as wellā€¦ so at the moment I have a NYD/OGK that is spoofign everywhere and a tangie and a couple of other girls in full bloom that are getting pollinated, but I also have a Sour Strawberry male just starting to show balls and some other berry type indica that I plan to cross them over that are also a week or two from flowering, by the time they do flower the NYD/OGK has already done itā€™s thing and is out of thereā€¦

3 Likes

Jelly brought up the comment on silver consumption in discord last night in regards to this method.

And yeah i agree the plant as in flower shouldnā€™t be consumed.

Saying that if the plant was processed say as dry sift and or bubble i would presume the actual silver concentration of the glandular trichome heads would be next to nill, and its more the plant matter you would be concerned with.

Also my current assumption, but not tested yet is that the silver nitrate would possibly be quadrant based on the plant with how stem sections are, in that say you inoculated a side branch, it would be safe to assume the branches above and below that on the same stem section would contain the silver due to the water passage ways, but the other segments would potentially not have a noticeable amount of silver in them.

But saying that the plant or section you reverse if this method is viable will be pollen anyways so its not like you would be smoking it, and for safety sake its best just not to consume it.

8 Likes

Learnt more in 2 replies from you guys. Than I have looking in the realms of Google today. Even ordinarily pollinated plants have never crossed my mind for smoking. Silver though Iā€™ve never imagined that would be great tasting.

@Mr.Sparkle agreed Iā€™ve actually cut between stems to look after cropping. And would the injection site not stay within node spacing?

@slain thankyou brother I will set up a smaller space for jizz quarantine.

5 Likes
5 Likes

quite possible but as a safety precaution its not wrong to assume above and below said node on the same stem segment, just due to the water/sap pathways, as a plant can pull nutrients from a lower node/leaf to feed ones above it and visa versa if the situation supports it.

3 Likes

Still got no likes but I like it. Seems to be a really cheap and pretty efficient method for s1ā€™s. Would you agree?

3 Likes

Got mine today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice man keep me posted. How much for 2g UK sides

1 Like

It was a only a jax mate.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401806812213

1 Like

Well itā€™s most def working for me so far, there are still some randoms that need more frigging about to figure out, like some plants seem to be much easier to turn, and I donā€™t really know how effective this is in really woody stems as the hypodermics I am using a pretty fine guageā€¦ I have noticed that ones that are being slower to reverse with injection do turn reliably with a single spray of STS, so this would indicate some dosage tweaks might be needed etcā€¦
It may be that 2 injections of half dose is another approachā€¦

5 Likes

Spot on R kid. Thatā€™s the kinda prices cola likes :joy:

Which way would you lean with the dosage. Apologies for all the questions but Iā€™m really behind the wall on this subject

1 Like

Needles on here are cheap too.

https://www.medisave.co.uk/100-x-terumo-1ml-insulin-syringe-needle-25g-x-16mm-p-100774.html

1 Like

Iā€™ve made RSO for years. I have loads to hand brother :joy: the Mrs says keep them in the shed it doesnā€™t look good. Think Iā€™ve still got a 2ml floating in my organicus :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes