An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

Pink lemonade is almost the same size as the Biker Romulan the Romulan is outgrowing her pot lost one branch to wind but the others picked up the slack back she almost broke my stake branches so heavy holy shit what a grow this year.The Smell on the ladies holy shit makes your eyes water @Rhino_buddy the great outdoors definitely loves these

14 Likes

Damn @CapnCannabis ! They’re looking gorgeous! The pink lemonade I put outside got pulled by a deer. My blue dream is looking good though. I’m expecting it’ll have seeds from the local hemp plants though. Nice work man! That Romulan is a fav.

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy building momentum
A smaller pot would have been nicer and give me more control of feed
: )

Once her roots fill that big pot she going to expode : )

Skunk tangerine

5 Likes

@Jim
They say “ you only need one to root and it’s a success “

Well here she is : )

Getting uppoted tonite : )

“ YONO “

21 days from receiving

15 Likes

Glad to see it. I was just wondering about these and I was going to ask you tonight after work. Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Anyone tidying up their moms this weekend ? Still miserable and cold over here haha

1 Like

Looking killer @ifish !!! And roots on the one from Jim too!! Keep up the good work man! I can’t wait to share more!

3 Likes

You and Jim deffo earned your eu stripes , respect

3 Likes

Awesome thread and tech

1 Like

Nice job!

I wonder if you added a non machinable stamp if it would help avoid roller death. Doesn’t cost much more.

I do this for sending all of my mushroom spore prints and spore swabs with a standard letter.

7 Likes

Thanks @MushroomManMycology & @bigLblazed !

I’m excited for some cooler weather to start sending some more cuts around. And non machinable is a perfect way to send, and makes it so you don’t have to cut the sticks up for the rollers. I have had some non machinable stuff take longer, but also a few times it’s arrived in a couple days. 🤷 Not a big deal. But I’ve not used non machinable stamps to send across the border yet. Trying to avoid any red flags for those journeys.

I’ve said it before, but I need to make a new post with all the updated info on what’s worked best. It’s been lots of fun playing with this method, and the community here has been incredibly helpful. I’ll work on that when Ive got time. :crazy_face::rofl:

13 Likes

Is this real??? Looks like food coloring or something. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m about to trim up my plants again. Does anyone from Australia want to give this a shot? I think it’s your cooler time of year there if I’m not mistaken

2 Likes

Only astrailians I know are @Pedro_Bann @Mad_Barry

4 Likes

Just found this thread been going through it but if it’s already been discussed sorry for bringing it up again. Has anyone made a 3d printed clam container that can be used to send clones through envelope mail.

If not I’ll be down to design something with you guys. I can send out prototypes to be tested. I think I already have an idea but any advice or thoughts on something would really help.

7 Likes

If anyone has them or makes them I would try a couple , was wanting to post on within eu what I have received plus some back to usa ( 5mm = envelope plus clam )

2 Likes

Im going to start working on designing something now and I should have a test print by the end of today.

4 Likes

I think there’s a couple things in here. @Neoangelo147 here’s one.

Still love to see what you come up with! :+1:t3:

P.S. Design more magnets too! My new fridge needs more bling! :wink:

5 Likes

For a moment I was picturing clam with magnets

4 Likes

How about bearded clams

2 Likes