An inside look at LEDSeedz

He closed his business and no longer has a site.

2 Likes

Pardon me for bringing up old news…just noting things as I read the summaries and work my way thru all the stuff everyone has shared.

3 Likes

No worries, just didn’t want others speaking up for me. Just a little clarification is all.

3 Likes

I’m loving mine.one coffee pheno, and one rubber pheno. Out the first two germed.:wink:

4 Likes

29 Likes

Cherry Tart about to get pulled.

35 Likes

Woah. Check her out. How tall is that cola @Albannach??

4 Likes

That cola’s only around a foot but it is a small plant. Next time i run this one i’ll veg a bit longer. She is a wee cracker though and i cant wait to get tore in :sunglasses:

13 Likes

She has no stem at all. She looks a belter. :+1:

5 Likes

Looking very nice gentlemen!

Hope you enjoy

10 Likes

She’s trimmed up now and buds are drying. They are very dense so i’ll need to get them down to 60% humidity as quickly as i reasonably can to limit the risk of mould damage (it’s wet here, again).

Very impressive resin production PJ. Cant wait to spark a joint of this stuff pal. A nice wee bonus is all that leaf trim is well loaded so the canna butter cookies should be dynamite too :laughing:

12 Likes

The second Cherry Tart is finishing and I’m smoking a fast dried sample of that first one just now. My old friend Indica Stone is back in town :grin:

BTW these plants were grown in mini hempy buckets containing 5L (1.3 US gallon) of canna coco using A/B, calmag agent, and a short burst of boost which i’m not convinced did anything.

32 Likes

Shiiiiiit…:astonished::astonished::eyes::eyes:well done

5 Likes

Those are some of the nicest plants I’ve seen grown in a Hempy, well done.

8 Likes

Really nice. I can’t believe the size for ~1 gallon hempies, did you have to water all the time?

4 Likes

Cheers folks :thumbsup: @beacher You get a very dense root ball in coco so you don’t need big buckets which saves on space, coco & nutes. It’s basic hydro so nutrient solution at the correct ph (5.8 - 6.2) every time you water. Every 3-4 days in veg rising to every second day in bloom. I let the buckets get light but i don’t let the root ball completely dry out (ever) and i feed till i get around 20% runoff. Feed strength is strain dependent and rises going into bloom so the Cherry Tart being an Indica got up to EC2.2 max at weeks 4, 5 & 6 (bloom stage) which was gradually reduced as new growth slowed towards the end.

10 Likes

Don’t forget the final dry weigh in. She looks like a 5 oz plant :+1:

7 Likes

Looks like i’ll have close to 3 oz from Cherry Tart 1 which was the smaller of the 2. I’ll take 5 from the second one :grin:

7 Likes

Paying attention I’ll definitely be picking some seed up. Breeders should look up to you. Your customer service and all around growing is a pleasure to watch sir thank you very much!
-J

6 Likes

Man I don’t have much in the way of Trades I have some blueberry pheno finders feminized but I would love to trade for some of that purple or some cherry tart good Lord I wish I wouldn’t have spent any money I’d rather buy from someone on OG. Going back and doing reading last is not advised!
-J

4 Likes