An inside look at LEDSeedz

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Few plants finishing up.

25 Likes

So when are seeds going to be ready to sell?

3 Likes

@ledseeds…what’s the lineage on her?

3 Likes

@inkognyto good to see you online again. Just use the @ sign and the first letter to tag someone and it will pull the rest of the name up for you @LED_Seedz. Peace OG

3 Likes

Yeah, @LED_Seedz; talk us bout taste, psicoactivity, genetics… Beatifull pictures.
Salud!

3 Likes

GSC Forum X Instant Karma - Bodhi. He went on to name it Strange Love after I was done with the test grow.

Flavor is very tough to describe. Sort of a burnt sugar kind of thing which is very reminiscent of the sugar crust you would have on top of a Creme Brule. Just finished a cross I made with her called Creme Brule in fact about to hit streets soon. That said I have had more complaints from wives on this cut than any other single plant to date. It is very loud and almost skunky, but musky like as well.

Potency is over the top, and you don’t want much but I do know guys making oil from her. Saw a guy take one hit and fall backwards on his steps in his house, then asked me if I wanted a dab.
Pass

What receptors it hits for everyone is so subjective. @Grower13 @Kraven @OG1969 What do you guys get from the Instant Cookies?

This should be cool to hear…

6 Likes

Sounds like my kind of dab! :grin: I would have taken it. :joy:

7 Likes

Looks good, ’ instant cookies :cookie: ’ you named it , wasn’t it .?! I read somewhere about it being v.potent, would like to have some for MY garden… maybe when/if you release it @LED_Seedz
Gaz

5 Likes

Don’t believe there are any seeds of straight Icookie she is a clone only. Now Street Outlaw she is the mom. Yes Icookie is in a league with Hippy Slayer very potent had a buddy who smokes a lot rip on her, one good bong rip and I am not sure he got off the couch that night. She is strong his words that had me straight stupified for hours. Taste is very subjective i guess environment could play a factor. For me she is a very loud musky skunky odor. Flavor I get the sweet surgar but also has some lingering berry or candy flavor that sticks with you for a bit after the exhale. She hit almost as fast as the exhale . I like to call her a coniseur smoke, with the sweet berry type flavor along with a slight musk and doughy flavor not sure if cookie or bread . Extremely good :smoking: from this gal. Looking forward to finding a female in the Street Outlaw F2BX1 testers. Peace OG

9 Likes

The clone only elite ICookies has always had a real musky/skunky funk undertone thats loud, once it clears your nose a bit there is a sweet kinda yeast / sugar smell. Taste is sorta the same, hard to describe but definitely sweets/ sharps and a bit funky on the inhale and by the exhale its hitting you pretty hard so never really get a taste that sticks in my mind other than this really tastes good. Potencey is right there with Hippy Slayer, this is a strain the more you smoke the more effed up you get, and a few big bong rips and you can get couch locked in a hurry. Another legendary strain that was shared by @LED_Seedz … fosure wont let this one ever go either. :peace:

11 Likes

The more I hear about the Hippy Slayer the more I want to smoke it!

7 Likes

You be sure and call me. I’ll drive, or hire UBER if I really can’t.

99%

7 Likes

Field trip! :airplane_departure: :airplane_arriving:

6 Likes

Manual Like override captain!

LIKE!

99%

5 Likes

I know my street outlaws have a very strong odor coming from them at only 31 days, can’t wait for the smell during flower!

7 Likes

Ok, you guys can keep a secret right? So I always germ test my seeds the day I am stripping them just to make sure they are good. Decided to keep a few of the Street Outlaws to see what I see so I got one almost through flower now. Didn’t actually know what is was till it got moved up the line the other night in it’s final resting spot.

Spoiler alert if you don’t want to see this thing.

Few pics for the vendor.
:wink:

Should be done in 12 days at 56 days since sexing.

20 Likes

Gorgeous bud! What is “done” in your garden? Trichs cloudy/amber?

I want to grow this strain some day. :yum:

3 Likes

20% amber on most. I am not in search of the speedy myself so I always lean that side of things.

You have a pack of your choice coming for the completed journal. Choose wisely. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great looking flower.

Looking forward to the sampling reports.

5 Likes