An inside look at LEDSeedz

An absolute requirement of LEDSeedz. Thanks for stopping in!

7 Likes

Reminds me of a poem;
When the frost is on the pumpkin, that’s the time for dicky Dunkin.

4 Likes

Lovin this thread. You got some sick pics. Im not sure if i missed it but what camera are you using?

3 Likes

Curious about that myself you know! @lotus710

5 Likes

I use a Nikon D3200 and honestly have no real idea how to use it. I just have it set to auto, but it works. Easy stuff when you have photogenic plants.

10 Likes

Booooo! Canon all day baby!

Gotta bust your balls man, someone’s gotta break up the love fest :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hazed
Jake

7 Likes

Now that’s some New York style love!

6 Likes

You feelin’ at home @Uncle_Al. Ha! Ha!

5 Likes

Isn’t it nice! The way it’s supposed to be right!

5 Likes

Finishing up a few things early this week. Here is a pic of my F2 Street Outlaw breeder, and her sister.

20 Likes

Both the Grass Monkey and the Street Outlaw are amazing,
i drool over those man! I WANT THEM!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

When is the drop again…!?

5 Likes

Street Outlaw sister

The Street Outlaw is at F2, but I just back crosses it to the father again to see if I can change it a little more before I move forward creating the IBL. I will be gathering up some testers here for those and if they go the way I think they may I may release at F3. Lot’s of maybe’s I know, but nothing goes out untested from me.

The Grass Monkey parents for the next F-Gen get flipped on Wed. this week, so I should still be on track for January testing. Provided I see what I am looking for hopefully March they go world wide.

16 Likes

Amazing, one can notice the amount of attention and care that has been put into it… DAMN!!!

6 Likes

Here is my breeder Grass Monkey who is about to get busy with poppa. So much frost she is hard to photograph.

23 Likes

You are doing this on purpose man! Knock it off! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sweet man!

4 Likes

Your stuff looks awesome… hope to one day try it

5 Likes

I get high just by looking at them!!!

5 Likes

Starfighter IBL plants were chopped and the seeds are in the drying stage, as well as the Street Outlaw F2BX1.

I’ll be chopping two new other crosses tomorrow and setting the seeds to dry.

Breed room #1 was sterilized, and 5 new mothers have been added with the Grass Monkey poppa.

Tester thread to go up shortly.

11 Likes

just out of curiosity, what is your container size? 5 gallon buckets? I’m all about the containers these days.

1 Like

For the most part I use 2 gallons to finish, but nothing ever larger.

6 Likes