An inside look at LEDSeedz

This is a different pheno I am getting from the Grass Monkey line at F2. She is a little taller than the other one, and has “I Think” a little bit more citrus on the nose right now but she is only 4 weeks in flower. I have two others that look exactly like her from the 16 I have flowered out fully. One of the same I will be gifting to my testers. A solid keeper in most gardens.

14 Likes

Starfighter…

16 Likes

F3 or F4? I’m pretty sure F3 right? I wanna say I ran the F4’s all myself.

How stingy of me.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

you sent them… I just grow them…

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz is going to have to start replacing members keyboards with all the drool inspiring pictures up here!
Good Lawd!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

here’s a shot of Grassmonkey and Starfighter growing in my garden right now… 1 week into flower

13 Likes

That Igor is out of sight. Trichs for days. Hope to be tasting that eventually.

3 Likes

Here’s a few pics of Grass Monkey, to add to the awesomeness that’s already in here :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Very respectable photos, thanks guys… Those strains look top notch :ok_hand:

@DrGreenFang, may I kindly recommend you start your own thread with gallery… It looks really superb!

9 Likes

Sure thing Joe!
The thread is up, I will add to it every so often :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I dig that grass monkey man! Nice pics!

5 Likes

Another Tester I am running for @LED_Seedz

Frosted Orange 39 Days 12/12.

22 Likes

I found a few shots of Grass money I took a couple of years ago…

12 Likes

Mahn oh mahn, look what an old friend shot for me, my girls are now adorning the walls of my living room…just wanted to share. Thank you @LED_Seedz for the many years of friendship. :peace:

27 Likes

nice! absolutely love the artwork Kraven. Did you have your own photos done by a local print shop or something? :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Naa mule, this is a buddy who is a pro, and he shot them for me when he was visiting then printed them and shipped them to me…

4 Likes

Hoochie Mamma , she’s sexy … Really wanna get in that monkey

3 Likes

My sister gave me a couple photos just like this, printed on canvas and stretched over a frame so you can see the sides, I’ll have to ask here where she got them printed.

2 Likes

Those turned out very nice K! Had no idea he was framing them up for ya.

5 Likes

Me neither, he was down for a visit and I asked him if he could take a few slicks so I would have some good shots of her…he shot for two hours then we proofed back and forth for a month more…then out the blue he said he was gonna mount them on 20 x 30 canvas. They look epic, the wife made me put them up as soon as she saw them, she loves them as much as I do…thanks man, your genetics will forever display on my walls bro. :peace:

10 Likes