An inside look at LEDSeedz

Grass monkey @ 21 days into flower

11 Likes

Ah she is a beautiful gal @Grower13 gonna have to pop some seeds and see if I can find that short plump gal again. Peace OG

4 Likes

I long to pop some of those GM myself… Well, like everything… Patience is the mother of all virtue! Gotta wait… LOL

EDIT, i dunno really what it is, i like the name and the pics that Mr. @LED_Seedz posts…

Pure marketing… Kidding! HAHAHAHAHAA!

2 Likes

Any trichs on that stud?

3 Likes

i know it’s off subject but his favorite tv channel has got to be discovery lol

2 Likes

Looking good 13, the new fixture you have are really making her shine, not all fixture though buddy, I have known for a long time your a Master Grower

3 Likes

What’s your favorite channel @JaxxMunster!?

BTW those AK47 Fem are on the way, anytime within the next week or so…

2 Likes

dubble likes buddy

would have to be that and mav. tv if i had SAT. but i just stream whatever and watch http://racertv.com/

4 Likes

Current Seed run with the Grass Monkey Father at 2 weeks. He is just starting to drop now.

19 Likes

Done just right. Beautiful.

2 Likes

so it takes about 2 weeks for male flowers to mature and start opening?? just wondering how long i have before i need to remove a c99 male from my tent

1 Like

If you can clearly see the male buds forming, it won’t be long before it is leaking.

5 Likes

If you don’t want seeds I would pull him as soon as he shows sex. I’ve seen the first male flowers opening sooner than two weeks.

6 Likes

Me too, if he shows male and I’m not going to be using him then yup, gets yanked…I have had pre - flowers drop pollen b4.

1 Like

A pollen sac can open as soon as 24 hours. Like led said its best to move or remove the males as soon as they appear.

3 Likes

Took down a few Grass Monkey plants from my pheno hunting today. Few pics I thought I’d share.

26 Likes

Ledseedz gear at 26 days into flower

14 Likes

Everything looks awesome. I would love to run your gear. Let me know how that can happen. I’ll be pulling up a chair here and watching.

4 Likes

Couple pictures of my F1 Breeder Grass Monkey

Couple pictures of the Street Outlaw F2 Mother

19 Likes

Starfighter @28 days into flower… Igor was such a stud… gone but not forgotten

forgo

17 Likes