Ancient skunk varieties

Thank you everyone for your help!!! I think I got it… you guys are awesome!!

1 Like

Edited :sweat_smile::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I have skunks…but you cant have em…:rofl::v:t5:

4 Likes

Looks like my skunk grow is starting lol wasn’t expecting these 2 small seeds to open.and they did in 24 hours :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s great! All the luck. When nugget or flower became available in my area 10 years ago it started out with nothing but skunk strains and some of them were flat out fire

4 Likes

Did anyone take you up on you kind offer for Disgust-O and Ugly Duckling? If not, would certainly appreciate claiming them. If no longer available, THANKS for the OG outreach/ SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Right? Nothing pisses me off more than something called skunk, yet it is just ripe fruit smell. Taking down a “Super Skunk” that has 0% skunk smell to it, just overly ripe fruit… Uug…

4 Likes

I have hemie cheeba rks going. Doing a selective pollination

5 Likes

What do you think of it so far?

1 Like

Some stink. Some do not yet. The stink is of good weed so far. And it’s strong. Got a hint of chemically ness going on in the background. The males that are going purple early seem to stink the most. They switched to flower as of today.

3 Likes

The ancestral skunk was good. But nothing stinky yet I did pop the whole puck and culled them down to 6 standouts.

3 Likes

I grew out an ancestral skunk @misterbee sent me awhile back. Really tasty, not much of a stink till you broke up the buds then it was like a skunk fucked a lemon. Not super potent either and she hermied in a way that you didn’t find the nanners till trim, good smoke though which is the most important thing.

5 Likes

Y’all ever run crybaby skunk?

1 Like

Lol. That is a real strain. A cross of skunk 1 iirc

I wish weed would smell like weed again

2 Likes

I miss the real hard lime green brick I used to get before nugget flooded the streets around here. Honestly I preferred it over nugget. The buzzes were awesome and unique

1 Like

Skunk doesn’t smell like skunk anymore. RKS is gone and bred out. Skunk smells more citrusy than anything these days. The skunkiest I’ve gotten is from the cheese and that still has the overripe fruit smell on the bottom note.

4 Likes

I just got a rks tester from stray. Fruity skunk

3 Likes

Agreed. I bought some Iss from the dispensary and smelled nor tasted anything like skunk

1 Like

probably nothing to do with it but When people stopped using 1000w HPS lights to flower then the weed stopped being smelly.

2 Likes