Weed that actually smells like a skunk?

I have a few times in my life come across weed that actually smelled like a skunk. One of them being a bag seed I grew out long ago. An eighth in your pocket smelled like you killed a skunk and put it in your pocket. Anyone know of any strains like this?

1 Like

let me know if you find any when i was younger when wasnt legal i got on a bus with a gram in my pocket and got asked to sell some to another pasenger everyone on the bus starring at me he laughed his ass off when i showed him i only had a gram and the bus stank like skunk please let me know if you can find anything like that today / it was only super skunk

Exactly Why skunk used to be called skunk, and yes even the smallest Amount would be stinking up everything around you , i haven’t seen it in about 18 years

2 Likes

Yes that is called RKS or Road Kill Skunk an oldschool breed just search the forum here you can find some info about it.

2 Likes

Thank you. Will do some research.

Maybe You can find one at mrnice seedbank called “new skunk” there, but it is said to be the one out of 20-50 seeds, also it is not the stablest plant you have to be very prepared…

Good luck!

1 Like

2 Likes

Its more common in my area …i come across it more often than anything else here…been here 25 of 42 years …anyway its pure skunk when u find it…double bag it and hide it and drive home nervous as hell cause you can still smell it… i have seeds from a couple of the best bags.

5 Likes

Need more than that.

7 Likes

True story here… i had to room with a buddy that didnt smoke during a ruff time…anyway i had just got done rolling up a skunky j when he came home and chewed my ass for smoking in his house…i had to reasure him i respected his wishes and i wasnt smoking but just sitting to roll a tater…it stunk that bad

2 Likes

Jars help…not often i travel with a jar for good pickup…but now thinking its a good idea… when someone in this town says they have funk its almost always a strong skunk…to the degree you want something different

2 Likes

Once your Overgrow is up and running, you can say bye bye to these dealers.

6 Likes

RKS91

My buddy from home said the last pic looked like a shitty school picture

22 Likes

Is that the bodhi skunk 91?

2 Likes

The background looks just like my elementary school mug shot.

Hahaha

99!

1 Like

Much love and laughter brother.

99!

any chance of getting some seed but has to be legit il pay good money for some seed fems prefered its extinct in australia for about 15 years atleast

2 Likes

You can have for free…cant realy understand “legit”…im not a breeder or vendor…what i have is a couple different handfulls of seeds 5/10 /20…fom some of my bags that were worthy of keeping…they werent bought or grown by me…just keepers…i know skunk when its around and ive kept some of what i liked…your more than welcome to have them .rks…you just know it when its around you…just like walking in the woods in august.

5 Likes

Watch your step.

also looking for seeds of this

1 Like