Ancient skunk varieties

That’s very interesting. I never thought about lights and smelly smoke. Would be interesting to hear some opinions on that

I agree completely Mota greenrebelfarms said it best it was bread out to keep the cops and the rippers away all you had to do was follow your nose it would take you right to it

But I do think someone ,somewhere there’s an old hippie that still has it alive

Paps

3 Likes

Every now and then the local dispensary has it, but still a fair amount of it on the streets. So it’s coming from somewhere

That ASS tho bro!!! Shit was :fire::fire::fire:
Are you gonna make more or work the line further?

2 Likes

Need to get you some NL#5

3 Likes

Yep. When I can run through enough of em…I hit like 7/8 moms…itll be awhile. Lol

5 Likes

Hell yes!!! Lemme know man!!!

2 Likes

I did get some shit beans that I’ve been meaning to run. I think those may have some stink in them.

1 Like

Has anyone tried Sis Skunk (Dominion) or Uncle Festers Skunk (aka Skunk #18)?

3 Likes

I have some pictures of the UFS on my journal…

Big spears of buds, not much skunk more fruit…

But a good plant indeed :ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Think AK beans does old school skunk strains

I haven’t found skunk stink in shit…But…it does smell like its name sake… it truly smells like decomposing shit…foul with a sweet undertone. Uppy buzz like sk. It’s a cool ass plant just not what everyone else is looking for

3 Likes

Yeah, thought so. I think I saw someone say grapefruit terps once

2 Likes

I’d take grapefruit over skunk, if we’re talking true-to-name, smell and flavor.

2 Likes

Fair point lol

1 Like

Well, that’s just like, my personal opinion, man. Certainly not knocking those who are on the search for the real RKS. I have no fond memories of it, so I may not know what I’m missing.

1 Like

Looks like these 2 are coming
To the party

8 Likes

It was a Friday at school. Circa 1986
The guys were to stay over at my house so we all walked home that day. J says “I can bring a joint!”
“Sweet” we say!
J walks into school and carries with him the stench of 10xdead skunks! Wholly shit you could smell him 10 feet away. Probably more! We made it through the day after locking his jean jacket into the most remote locker we had. We toked that sukker and laughed our asses off for a good while! Have not smelled that level of skunk since! I WANT it back just as much as anyone! BEst of luck to ALL!

4 Likes

Dont look for rks in skunk1 repros…. And youre not going to find any skunk older than skunkman. Thiols dissipate fast so if you want to keep any resemblance to RKS, store it wetter than you normally would. You can even try growing like they used to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.