Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Awesome video.

1 Like

Nope. I did a 3 strain on one plant that I put into flower. Then used it as a breeding project. You can definitely do more then one strain on a single plant.

Mind blown. I have now a new science project for the coming season :nerd_face: Thanks again for enlightenment today!

2 Likes

@SativaKid

Do you think this is going to be red?

2 Likes

@SativaKid and everyone else who just decides to stop by. :wink::+1:

Wonder if this is going to be a red pheno of the GSC? Looks promising to me!

11 Likes

Yes Sir that’s what they look like. And as I said earlier 3/4th are red in bx3. So you might have a green one out of 3 if my math is correct. The odd of you having two green ones is like 16 to 1. And the probability of having all 3 reds is like 40%, my stupid stoned math.

1 Like

Red Girl Scout Cookies BX3 by @SativaKid
Just under 2 weeks from the pop out of the soil.

All Three of the GSC BX3

10 Likes

A couple outdoor plants I grew this year. Both are from Quebec Cannabis Seeds.

:point_down: Critical Mass :point_down:

:point_down: Gorilla Glue :point_down:

12 Likes

That can ONLY result in a Beauty-Grow pat on tha back. + an official holy-shit rating

3 Likes

This particular plant is a clone of a f3 feminized seeds made by myself.

:point_down:LOOKING FROSTY :point_down:

:point_down:I grew a critical mass beside the Purple Kush :point_down:

:point_down:Anouther Cola :point_down:

:point_down:This was a little earlier in the season!:point_down:

:point_down: Caressing it like the lady she is! :point_down:

:point_down:Anouther Nugglet :point_down:

:point_down:One More :point_down:

:point_down:She really stacked quite nice!:point_down:

11 Likes

@Andrane Congrats on that Evolution of your own Bud. Time and patience win every time. That Fence-shot is the no-brainer ! How much time is involved; ballpark. From your first inkling of an idea… till today?

2 Likes

Like years to be honest. Slow and steady. I wasn’t rushing anything. I ended up breeding this exact plant with the Pink Kush to create the Purple Pink Panthers. I also have this exact genetics grafted to my Bonsai Mother. I can clone myself a plant anytime.

2 Likes

This is the from the same seeds that the pheno I hunted then bred. This is actually a good indication of what I was working with and what I turned this strain into.
Old Purple Kush.

15 Likes

Here is @SativaKid Red Girl Scout Cookies.

A.

B.

C.

11 Likes

They already look like they are a strong plant… red gsc

3 Likes

First Day Of Flower for the Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid. Looking for some luck to get a couple ladies! The plan is to do a 2 topper. I have topped them once and Awaaay We Go!

20230104_195049_2_2

A.

B.

C.

12 Likes

Only 6 Days into Flower and the Red Girls Scout Cookies are starting to show Preflowers. Looks like the smallest plant might be a boy. What do you think?

7 Likes

Fat Bastard Grow

Testing out a few Fat Bastard plants and doing a small Feminized seed production with them.

8 Likes

There has been a murder in Andrane’s crazy grow!
Looks like this mystery needs to be solved. The victim is the male Red GSC by @SativaKid.

My guess is, it was Andrane, in the grow tent with trimming scissors.

8 Likes

Unfortunately we have anouther male with the Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid. 2 out of 3 plants were male and were to be Culled. At least I got one female. :sunglasses:

It was looking really nice too. :pensive:

8 Likes