Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Here is the only Female of the Red Girl Scout Cookies by @SativaKid. Unfortunately I dont believe it is a red pheno. :weary:

After a little bit of a trim. :scissors:

11 Likes

Give it time. Sometimes it’s near the fade and then BOOM!: it’s crimson.

4 Likes

I’ll be waiting! :blush:

2 Likes

Looking forward to following along

1 Like

Bx4 will be ripe in a week or so, the rest of your package is packed. I tasted the Red Headed Hippie this morning, mmmm nice! Strong but still Sativa leaning. And with a nice smell sort of fruity and something else. Probably a solid 23% Total THC, real gummy difficult to dry buds. And a wild looking plant. Your female looks like a green pheno possibly. I haven’t smoked the green pheno. It’s still going to be dynamite weed. The bx4 should be the same as the Red GSC Clone, hopefully.

3 Likes

That sounds yummy :yum: Don’t know when I’ll be able to get around to those but when I do…giphy

1 Like

@Pigeonman This reminded me of your odd ball plant with the same mutation. I also just sprouted a GodFather OG with 3 Cotyledons!

6 Likes

YEAAHHH!!! Trifoliates for the win!!!

3 Likes

Updated picture on the Godfather OG with the “Trifoliate” mutation.
k3M5tUaoz65a0

6 Likes

Arrg… here be thy Fat Bastard Fem Seed Production. I be thinkin, may have gone a little overboard with the blasted colloidal silver. Be see’n no female flowers besides the dang preflowers. Arrrrrge, ye matey.

:point_down: forced female to male :point_down:

:point_down: Main Flower of the forced male :point_down:

:point_down: Female tester for possible seed mother. :point_down:

:point_down: For some smoke and possible seed mother. :point_down:

10 Likes

ARRRR!!!

:pirate_flag:

:fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

@SativaKid Red Girl Scout Cookies Update

(NOTE TO SELF) When spraying colloidal silver on your plants remove all plants that you don’t want to grow male flowers from the space that you are spraying in! Apparently cross contamination is quite easy. Looks like I might get some s1 seeds from the girl scout cookies!

9 Likes

Here is a nice little update on the Bonsai Mother with currently 7 strains attached to her. She is now over 4 years old and working on the 5th year of life!

21 Likes

Love that plant man. Nice job!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Fat Bastard Feminized Seed Production!

So I bought these fat Bastard seeds because the company advertised a 30+ THC percentage, which quite honestly I did not believe but am hopefull none the less. Don’t want to name any company names (as of yet) but this is my test to see if the particular company is truthfully and honest. Good luck Un-named company ! Wishing you the best!

11 Likes

Awesome man

1 Like

Nice! Some fire and it was bred to be selfed with top sexual purity scores. Everything I just sent would make amazing fems. Update me when it arrives. I just bonged some Red Headed Hippie and it is nice. 60/40 Sativa leaning and sticky sweet. Let me know when it arrives.

2 Likes

Day 49 @Andrane Purple Pink Panther

12 Likes

Update on the Red GSC by @SativaKid

I have removed all the stems with male flower as it was not my intention to force a herm with this grow. Now I got a 2 stem V shaped grow with no lower branches. Should be interesting.

13 Likes