Another Year With Some TGA Gear

Mendo Dope came east to Boston to play the Freedom Rally last year and I instantly became a huge fan! I’m middle-aged as hell, come on, the Beastie Boys started in the 80’s! white guys rapping isn’t new.

no one’s confusing them with Mozart or Led Zeppelin, it’s just for fun right?

that plant is looking perfect, hopefully you’ll get lots of females. I only have 2 strains on my list that I want out of all of TGA and Cheese Quake is one of them, can’t wait to see what happens with these. Adirondack sun can’t compare to Mendo but the Agent Orange appeared to like it just fine. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks man, I’m a fan of the Mendo Boys, they set the standard I shoot for every year. Of course, I never come close, but I sure as hell have fun tryen.

What happened to those boys out in cali sucks. Three words: corruption, money, assets.

2 Likes

Here she is folks, enjoying life in her new home, smack dab in the middle of a 100 gal. smart pot with super soil and some amended Roots Organics for a base. Transplant came off without a hitch and she’s been outdoors for about 3 days now. She’ll get some added support from me from time to time, but not too often. Hang in there with me and lets see how this pheno does up here.

9 Likes

Happy growing?

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island: