Another Year With Some TGA Gear

I was working up in the grow room earlier today and I haven’t posted anything here for a while, so I figured I’d get some shots of what I have going on for this year’s outdoor grow.
Hope everyone has a safe and productive year… Foothills

Big Shoutout to the Sub Man and Miss Jill for some wonderful hybrids over the years and for educating so many people about this wonderful plant.

Seedlings are TGA’s “Cheese Quake”, 5 for 5 from 3 year old seeds and above ground for about 2 days.

16 Likes

All right!

Let’s see some action @adkfoothills.

Got me a seat and some popcorn. :couch: :popcorn: :evergreen_tree:

99%

3 Likes

:popcorn: :movie_camera: Now I have that Mendo Dope song, “Cheese Quake” in my head. :grin:

3 Likes

The pictures of this strain look amazing, looks like a high yielder. How did the cured Agent Orange turn out??

*Edit I guess TGA isn’t going to be called TGA anymore

http://subcool.com

2 Likes

My “Agent Orange” from last year’s outdoor grow cured up really nice and that fruity, orange aroma is still just as strong as ever, and even sweeter, after more than 6 months in the jars. I’m still smoking on this weed and enjoying it every day.The buzz has a bit more of a couch lock effect on the downside because of the amount of time I’ve been storing it, but I’m more of a night time smoker anyway, so for somebody like me, it still works out pretty good and it makes me feel really happy all at the same time. :relaxed::upside_down:

This is my first time with “Cheese Quake” up here in the northeast, so all I can say is, I’ll know a lot more about 5 months from now.
I’m really not here all that often, but I’ll be around with updates and some new pics at different stages along the way. I think we’re off to a good start and it should be a good time for all. :seedling:

6 Likes

Sub and Jill always had nice genes. I’m subbed for this one. Good luck @adkfoothills

2 Likes

i’ve never grown and TGA gear or a cheese strain. one day i’ll need to add it to the garden. were your seeds stored any special way or just on a shelf in the house for 3 years?

because jill owns 50% of TGA and sub owns 100% of subcool seeds.

4 Likes

@legalcanada I don’t do anything special as far as storing my seeds. I put mine in a sealed plastic bag with some desiccant packs and that goes inside a small styrofoam cooler. I store the cooler on the bottom shelf, all the way to the back. ( the cold spot ) The cooler buffers the temperature swings whenever I get the munchies and leave the door open for a long time. :pizza:

3 Likes

If I were forced to pick only one, I’d go with Miz Jill every time. :wink:

4 Likes

I’d agree. She doesn’t carry the cockiness like sub does either. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks Eddie, It’s good to have you here, brother. :upside_down:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Good start eh, up for this one. Had my eye on jillybean for a while but i like cheese too.

2 Likes

So, we’ve three nice phenotypes, all lined up in a row, where’s that special girl ?? Oh, please help me, I doe-no :confused:

These seedlings are 20 days old and due to go outside in about 2 more weeks.
I hope everyone has a fantastic and productive year !!

5 Likes

they look very uniform. I like the green containers. Hopefully we will see these as huge bushes in a few months :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, and I hope so too !!

2 Likes

So the selection’s been made, the up pot complete and she never new it took place. She’s partial to her “sheetrock bucket” and she’ll grow at nice, steady pace.

We’ll use about anything we kin git are hands on, long as it works. In this case, it’s a bronze colored elephant, along with a big ole monkey, just a shining us the moon. “Imagine That” !!

She’ll be pampered right where she’s at for another week, both indoors and outdoors for the following week and then permanently placed in her new home to take on the elements of the “Great Northeast”. Will she be ready? Will she be tough enough and did I pick a phenotype that will be, both a good producer and do well in my hostile area? We shall see, my friends … We shall see !!

5 Likes

to like that talking you must be young that not music to my ears.

2 Likes

You can call me young all you like, but I assure you I’m middle aged. We all have our own tastes, I’m sure you like music I don’t, just as Im sure we could both find something we both like.

I like hip hop, especially when roller skating. :grin:

5 Likes

yes music from the 70

1 Like