Any Female growers?

I was just trying to find close up of male/female to learn the difference and landed here :wink:

2 Likes

You mean Male/Female plants?

2 Likes

@99% yep real live close ups. I get lost reading, I learn visually.

3 Likes

There have got to be some really good up close pic on this site.

When I find them, I’ll try to remember to drop you a link.

One thing is for certain, if you never see 2 hairs (pistils, stigma) it is not a female. I flipped a plant 6 days ago figuring I had a really fine male plant, then the hairs started forming. Have to watch this one closely to be sure it doesn’t go hermaphroditic on me.

2 Likes

I have no ability to have children so I’m happy to have my cats and plants :slight_smile: female grower here with the help of my fiancé :slight_smile:

13 Likes

yes i usually prefer growing females. sometimes i’m a male grower too though but not as often.

this thread has closeups of male and female preflowers @G-paS

5 Likes

Lmfaoooo you’re funny

ladies growing weed in a thong I would get into that …this is part of the sausage fest talking

3 Likes

Watch what you ask for you may get more than you want.:older_woman: :imp:

13 Likes

Confession time.
It’s amazing the things we can say now, that we wouldn’t have considered sharing 16 years ago. I was on OverGrow every day, back in the day. But you can believe nobody knew I was a female, lol. I was a bum, other than my growFAQ contributions. Spent most of my time in the Tank and the Lounge.

15 Likes

Ha! Ha! That is laughs. :grin:

2 Likes

Lol, Yep. Sad but true.

4 Likes

If you were growing in the US then, you were a criminal, straight up. That took balls, so…it was mostly guys.

9 Likes

Is that why you used a male name too! I came out of the closet :flushed: early on when I saw how great these guys are.

11 Likes

I was new to the growing game on social media, so I just went with the most cocky thinking I couldn’t think of; but never excepted it to work lol

I haven’t had any disrespect from male grows actually quality the opposite aha

11 Likes

gender is just, like, a social construct man, we’re all the same

4 Likes

I have to share on this topic! I loved the thought behind the thread and I wanted to share. This is one of my mentors. Ms. Holli is one of the OWNERS of the garden I work for. This lady knows how to grow. Especially cannabis. So when I heard female growers were not getting the recognition they should I spoke to her about it and she agreed to get a picture with me to share with the group. So… here is one of my bosses, one of my best friends, and one of my mentors… a lady grower. So this pic is for Ms. Holli. Respect to the female growers! She has taught me a lot!

30 Likes

incredible, are those plants on raised tables? they are so tall! send holly an invite :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Very cool! Thank You Mrs. Holli! :grin:

4 Likes

3 Cheers for Ms. Holli.

She has a really great looking grow.

6 Likes