Any Female growers?

Althought not on here… missradreefer on Instagram is KILLIN it. gotta respect her grow game!

3 Likes

Santa Cruz is full of some great female growers.

In case somebody wants to check her out.

4 Likes

I always throw the ladybugs in the indoor room, I’m quite fond of praying mantis’s too. My predators usually hang for a few days, then head to the lights for a quick death. No harm has come from doing this, although I find its more of a ‘nature indoors’ thing than an effective means of insect control. The greenhouse may be ideal for them,

2 Likes

My “friend” Jenny aka La Gata Loca is 3 times champion in resin/hash in our Champions Cannabis Cups here…

6 Likes

More will come “out of the closet” as the risk is less. It is just time i think.

1 Like

As I said before, at less here isent a risk cuestión… Is more than in forums we men can be so rude n primitives…

1 Like

I might be primitive but i am a thoughtful and kind primitive. Ha! Ha!

Nice to know te ladybugs thing isnt just a rumour. When I clean up leaves in spring we usually have millions of them swarming my garbage after I dump the leaves. Maybe Ill just take a coyple five gallon buckets of them to the greenhouse and let them go nuts.
Anyone know if Kushy Kush strain is auto flowering? Got the seed for free but no info about it.

1 Like

Here you go. No autoflower.

Most of the women growers I know are old vege gardeners, now growing cannabis for arthritis or appetite. They probably arent logging into forums :slight_smile: The best lady I know is going on 81 and does some amazing gardenig with heirloom flowers. And some great canabis. lol

8 Likes

Get her on board. Ha! Ha! At 81 she could probably teach all of us a botany course.

3 Likes

Greatmama, be polite, only are my OG foreigner friends…

10 Likes

Me and Mama would get along great i think! Does she need an apprentice?

1 Like

This is no joke @ryasco: If ya cames Spain anytime advices me : ya will see n smoke ganja till s ay : “Mendocino n Humbolt are for kids”…
I only can give ya a bed, our food n our ganja… But ya will be like another of us, nevermind your race, religion or tongue…

8 Likes

Much love MiG. Hopefully our dreams can be realities! I would love the opportunity.

1 Like

That would be wonderfuI. It would be a dream come true to grow some of those African genetics straight from the fields. Beaches are fun but those vista’s in your photo’s are beautiful.

Sure. Jamaicans ragga stars knows it. But ya not need be a estar here; only nice people is enoght…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2y_2-hAfIY

2 Likes

I have a Malawi that i need to sprout. I am scared though. Indica’s are my preference. Sativa’s spiral my mind. Sometimes in a great euphoric way, sometimes in a oh my god what did i do way.

3 Likes

Where comes your Malawi? For me, isent the best sativa heirloom landrace…

1 Like