Any Female growers?

It is from Seeds of Africa. It was another of my “impulse buys.” I try to not buy seeds all the time but it is difficult. GrapeApe is buying some Killer Queen and i am extremely jealous right now. pookie123 is getting new seeds. Life isn’t fair.

1 Like

Anyone know of a dispensery near an airport that is holding on to some Killer Queen.

1 Like

Oh no. What happened? Next time i am in Santa Cruz i will check if they have any. If so i will grab you some.
@GrapeApe

1 Like

Thanks just let me know. No need to pick it up for me. I like to do my own packages.

2 Likes

That would be better. It would be an exercise in discipline to buy only one pack.

I’m sorry I was talking about buying some buds from a rec state lol.

1 Like

That is laughs! You see where my mind goes. I got a problem maybe.

2 Likes

GIRLS POWER!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3HnLpilRE

BULL NEVER HURTED IN THIS BULLSPORT CALLED “RECORTE”! Espectacular this 19 old gal…( this is best than runnin bulls, @Stonervet68 …)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5tsIsUc_nc

4 Likes

I’m not sure that they “are hiding” their sex. You can try look up other growing sites on Alexa and you find out that it basically copies demography of OG forum:

I think that legalization could change this… I think that women just don’t want to be associated with something on the edge of the law.

4 Likes

I’m Very Optimistic about the coming year here in Canada when Marijuana is Legal for Recreational Use here. I’m sure the Ladies will come out by the end of the 1st year of Legalization. We will see them to be sure Fellas.
By the Way Ladies U R Very Welcome and even Encouraged to come out of the Shadows and show of your Gardens.
I look very much forward to the New Land Of The Open Minded & Mellow Government. “God Bless Justin Trudeau”
Can’t wait to get my hands on some of his Strain’s Seed’s for sure :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’m a lil late jumping in on this one … But…props to @GrowerGoneWild.my wife had nothing to do with my hobby. Exept the things kinda imposed(forced) on her . Bless all thier hearts…

4 Likes

My wife doesn’t smoke but shows patience. You should have seen the look on her face the first time she came home tired from work and saw a pound hanging in the living room. Ha! Ha! We have been together sixteen years now.

9 Likes

I think I know that look! That 1 and a few more are burnt into memory cells that even the best strains can’t erase

4 Likes

Ha! Ha! Amen to that! :smile:

3 Likes

@DonJuanaGrow, Is it legal in Canada or not? I read if you live close to the boarder to hope over to Canada for seed. I did and was told it isn’t legal.

I am female despite the name. I also worked with 200 men and was the only female at my job 20 thru 40 years ago.

6 Likes

Work is always good. Working together is better.

99%

Yep 99% I am here to pick brains. I don’t care about sex, well not in learning anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now matter the topic, it helps to learn through practice. :smiling_imp:

99%

2 Likes

I was just trying to find close up of male/female to learn the difference and landed here :wink:

2 Likes

You mean Male/Female plants?

2 Likes