Any Female growers?

I’m a male

1 Like

I suppose i should say I am male as well.

1 Like

I think we need more chicks on here personally there’s some great growers out there … I thought there was a thread dedicated to this already I’m a dude BTW lol

4 Likes

I’m not sure i tried a few different searches and could not find any.

1 Like

I just typed in gender and found it … I’m not usually good at this type of thing looks like I haven’t been in this thread for awhile!

1 Like

Last I checked I am female. Yet surprising that there aren’t more chicks year. Considering girls usually are all about the plants. Maybe the technical light setups can be a little daunting? I don’t frigging know

7 Likes

There’s also another “sort of” … frech|nullxnull

https://overgrow.com/t/roll-call-ladies/15446?u=george1961

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t really take offense if you call me a dude or a guy. I mean it’s not been a world. I just call You peeps potheads. Or dude’s

7 Likes

Well! Can anyone merge this thread with a already existing one? I usually try my best to not make repeated topics but i guess sometimes i slip up haha

Well I must confess I recently found out a “hidden” icon_e_surprised|nullxnull charming female icon8|nullxnull and since then my attitude and way of treating her changed and started to think if it was correct or sexist icon_e_confused|nullxnull .

Guess the education and messages recieved are hard to forget. What I completely agree is that their approach to the plants and the way they understand them is different, MOTR and Meesh is a good example of this, hope they could be cloned, we need more like them … chati|nullxnull

12 Likes

Careful, @George, girls have cooties.
:wink:

8 Likes

I’m male but i might soon self identify as a Labradoodle, mainly for tax purposes but also because rich people seem happy to chuck bucket loads of cash at them :rofl:

7 Likes

I thought about you when I came across this. I think the bagpipes are authentic.

It’s a good post.

I wouldn’t even be certain of that :joy:

Here ya go Buzz

4 Likes

So wotcha think of my new look dude? they’ll never find me now :+1:
Australian Labradoodle CreamofBritish-1

5 Likes

Knew it would come in the first five posts…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

monkeyman is indeed an actual man

3 Likes

Wife tends to prefer “a-hole”, but really just your typical man.

7 Likes

Weve done this before. Its a male dominated site for sure. But we do have alot of new members so I’ll play along…
Im a dude. Hes a dude, shes a dude. Were all dudes.

7 Likes