Any nurses or doctors !? …Graphic!

Ouch! We have a rule…stems from all the fish we’ve processed over the years. We NEVER put knives in the sink, always on the side or back of the sink and wash them one at a time. So easy to slice yourself wide open…especially with a pros knife as they keep them as sharp as they can get.

2 Likes

Got £100 a stitch from the company I worked for lol,have to respect knifesimage

Have my own butcher knifes refuse to use the shops knifes no one is allowed to touch them either lol

6 Likes

I have broken my Phalanges several times. Once in three pieces. They didn’t do anything other the antibiotic cream, Steri-strips and finger splint. Once they just taped the pinky to the next finger. After a couple visits I just did it myself.

Ex went to ER. Sat 4 hours. They cleaned with betadine a few time. Stitched it up. When they took the stiches out it feel apart as they killed tissue. After, time like you, the tissue has died and doesn’t hold most times. He was a vet tech and wish he had just put strips on it and he wouldn’t have a fat scare that hurt when he used it.

Smoke a joint and have a beer.

1 Like

Love it ! Pain is weakness leaving the body I say … My thoughts ER isn’t going to do anything different than I have besides the stitches but I haven’t got them since I was like four or six and was on insurance then lmao

I’ve done this to a couple fingers lol luckily this one blew out the side so no pressure here just some throbbing ! Side note feels better today and looking “decent “

2 Likes

A bit crass…don’t u think?

1 Like

It saddens me to see such big bad asses on here sir

1 Like

Maybe put one in your mouth.

1 Like

I think she healing up well this was last nights photos

1 Like

It hurts to look at! :astonished:
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Tbh only pain it’s producing is when I try to make a fist or twist my arm trying to heal that’s why haha

1 Like

You’re going to hurt my lily white feelings new guy.

You catch more flies with honey than you do by being a douche.

2 Likes

The pressure under that nail has to be herindous put a hot needle thru the nail, you’re going to.lose it anyway.

4 Likes

Bet that hurts must be throbbing

1 Like

Just don’t be looking down at it you’ll get a load full. Lol
But you’ll feel so much better.

1 Like

Tbh it’s not man knock on wood been keeping it clean and took off work like a sally haha

No pressure it blew out the other side of my finger :rofl:

Healing right up
Would go back to work if I didn’t have to grab screws from a pouch all day lol

3 Likes

That will be the focal point of everything you walk by its like it just jumps right at ya.
Never knew how often ya hit something till its injured

3 Likes

You ain’t kidding. It’s amazing how often I stub my stub.

4 Likes