Any original OG members back?

Hello. I see someone was asking where DSOTM was. Only took 14 years to make it back here, but happily I just did.

For those who don’t remember me I was an admin at CW and a mod here at OG at the very end.

Always a Caliofloyder…

15 Likes

Welcome back @DSOTM !!

2 Likes

Yes was just getting feet wet in growing late teens.
Was more of a reader back then.

After OG went down went offline still hesitate to post even in legal state.

Mostly did outdoor guerilla /veg indoors
Recently started indoor.

Preferred Method SOG because hate trimming and training plus everyone says go scrog go less… prefer to be the single Cola out.

Over growing popping seeds and single colas is my vibe.

I dont belong to any other forums only here for this community.

6 Likes

Welcome back all you Ol OG’ers!

3 Likes

Hey @Hydro-420 ! Thank you! Good to see you around, man!

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Sending clones in mail

I was Hippiechik! I can’t find my old avatar but I was on here back around 2000 or 2001. I wrote a FAQ about shipping and I think I did a few entries for the strain guide.

I got to meet some extremely awesome people (Makisupa and I toasted a few brain cells together lol) and had a LOT of fun growing.

I don’t grow right now, sadly…though I have held onto some beans from those days, maybe a few will eventually germinate.

16 Likes

Welcome back @Hippiechik , remember you from back then! What beans do you have from “back in the day”? Members doing preservation seed runs on some older stuff FYI

5 Likes

Mine are all various crosses with predominantly Black Mamba, and back crossed to itself. I used to breed fancy show rabbits and know a little about genetics, I even had cute weed pedigrees written up for this stuff lol.

I have held onto them all these years for a reason.

(I had a big jar of maple leaf seeds from Wallyduck, but they got destroyed.)

11 Likes

I was a regular OG member for several years before they were taken down. It was a sad day…
And what I wouldn’t give for the grow pictures that I posted back then!

9 Likes

I haven’t thought of or seen the name Wallyduck in many years man that is going back. Welcome.

6 Likes

hey Welcome back @Hippiechik , i was a lurker back then lol, but alot here were active then .

3 Likes

we will try to bring back the maple leaf soon with a community seed run.

(just the sensi seeds maple leaf stock. I was never on the old overgrow, but I have heard of wallyduck when I was researching the maple leaf a few years ago. people on other forums were still talking about how he used it for his medical needs and shared it.)

5 Likes

I loved the stealth nature of it, lol I had plants right where a bunch of road construction workers were and nobody noticed them.

It just wasn’t terribly happy in my climate. It needed a longer photoperiod than my latitude would allow, and I never could get it to finish up properly. Even indoors it was miserable.

Beautiful plant with potential. I wanted to try and come up with a maple leafed version of black mamba, which I had been playing with.

I really want to get back into growing, I haven’t been able to since 2006. I have unfinished work left to do, as I have made it my life’s work to make really fukken awesome weed.

10 Likes

BOG’s crawlspace grow. Hell yeah!

4 Likes

RIP @BogSeeds a true legend.

4 Likes

The same @Hippiechik from OG and True Stoners Chat? If so it’s been a minute. I keep up with Sunny Shines on Fb but shes about the only TS member I’ve kept up with.

3 Likes

Just decided to go back and search for this page thinking it was still banned, used to be a member back in 2003. Nice to see its back up again. Cant remember my account name tho.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Syn !!!

2 Likes

Welcome back @Syn

3 Likes