Any original OG members back?

@BreederSteve Welcome!

You have a lot of fans here that would love to hear what you are working on. Where can we find your strains today?

-b420

10 Likes

Good to see some of the known breeders back in here, cheers ;]

6 Likes

Welcome @BreederSteve! I hope you are doing well also.

5 Likes

Welcome @BreederSteve! It’s an honor to have you. I got some of your Blue Moonshine Rocket Fuel stashed away.

I also would be very interested in knowing how to get your genetics, some breeders here sell thru overgrow directly to us members.

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Wb Steve and thanks for coming over OG.
We all await Sol comeback !!
DS

6 Likes

Welcome Steve! Thanks for joining us… It has been a long time since we’ve met in Switzerland! I hope you are doing well and prospering!

You’ve given the world some of the greatest strains! I’d be really interested in seeing what are you up to now!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome back :wink: @BreederSteve

3 Likes

Thanks Baudelaire. I don’t have anything out on the market currently. It’s been a long hiatus.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kindness. Been awhile! Just getting back to it now.

6 Likes

Dude ur e ledgende. Remember ur grows epic ship wasn’t there a crew u where in or is that a stupid question

4 Likes

Hey u have more aliases ? Are u skunk man ?

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!)

Hi folks
I was a member from 2001 until site went down. It helped me go from window sill grower and dealer botherer to supplying myself with finest bud and concentrates. I have been a member of various other sites since but never found one quite as good as OG and I’m thrilled to see its return.
Peace
Mrsoft

7 Likes

Hey guys! SO happy to be a part of this forum again! Thanks to this site I grew my first plant hydroponically… Some Very Berry Surprice and BOG’s Sour Bubble BX3. Now, 15 years later, I am still growing hydroponically but now I’ve taken it outdoors MDWC style in a greenhouse and love it! Love to see it up and going again.! Blessings family

10 Likes

I’m not The Skunkman.

4 Likes

you’re thinking “Sam the Skunkman” not Steve

4 Likes

Welcome @Jahworks! You must be growing trees in an outdoor hydro.

I was around and was just starting to experiment with Autos. My first Auto grow was in old OG forum. I hope some of the talented Old Schoolers will migrate back. Excited to be able to log in again! Been away for two years or so myself. Onward! Through the Fog! oleskool830

9 Likes

Hello @oleskool830! Glad you are joining in again.

3 Likes

Hi @BreederSteve

We had fun running around together for a couple days and I enjoyed my visit to your factory near Lugano Switzerland. You had and Audi and Gypsy had the big Jag…and we were sorta racing a bit. :clinking_glasses:

I used your SWT 3 in my Sweet Cindy and there is also a Sweet and Sour Cindy now.

Nice to see you here. Hope you are well bro. :older_man:t2::tumbler_glass:

11 Likes