Any original OG members back?

:alien: Just a little bump for a rainy day…

7 Likes

I’m honored to be amongst such legends and master growers. You’re all an inspiration.
God bless you all, and welcome back.
HppHrvst

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!)

Nice to see OG back. I hope that you’re all keeping well.

20 Likes

@BreederSteve Welcome!

You have a lot of fans here that would love to hear what you are working on. Where can we find your strains today?

-b420

10 Likes

Good to see some of the known breeders back in here, cheers ;]

6 Likes

Welcome @BreederSteve! I hope you are doing well also.

5 Likes

Welcome @BreederSteve! It’s an honor to have you. I got some of your Blue Moonshine Rocket Fuel stashed away.

I also would be very interested in knowing how to get your genetics, some breeders here sell thru overgrow directly to us members.

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Wb Steve and thanks for coming over OG.
We all await Sol comeback !!
DS

6 Likes

Welcome Steve! Thanks for joining us… It has been a long time since we’ve met in Switzerland! I hope you are doing well and prospering!

You’ve given the world some of the greatest strains! I’d be really interested in seeing what are you up to now!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome back :wink: @BreederSteve

3 Likes

Thanks Baudelaire. I don’t have anything out on the market currently. It’s been a long hiatus.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kindness. Been awhile! Just getting back to it now.

6 Likes

Dude ur e ledgende. Remember ur grows epic ship wasn’t there a crew u where in or is that a stupid question

4 Likes

Hey u have more aliases ? Are u skunk man ?

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!)

Hi folks
I was a member from 2001 until site went down. It helped me go from window sill grower and dealer botherer to supplying myself with finest bud and concentrates. I have been a member of various other sites since but never found one quite as good as OG and I’m thrilled to see its return.
Peace
Mrsoft

7 Likes

Hey guys! SO happy to be a part of this forum again! Thanks to this site I grew my first plant hydroponically… Some Very Berry Surprice and BOG’s Sour Bubble BX3. Now, 15 years later, I am still growing hydroponically but now I’ve taken it outdoors MDWC style in a greenhouse and love it! Love to see it up and going again.! Blessings family

10 Likes

I’m not The Skunkman.

4 Likes

you’re thinking “Sam the Skunkman” not Steve

4 Likes