Any original OG members back?

Hey friends I was Prairieboy and Reeferman on the old site I kinda started reeferman while I was on the site and I became a major Sponsor of both OG and CW until the end I miss the old auction and how honest and decent RC was to deal with he made the seeds business worth while , the best seed co I ever worked with .
Big Love

PB

16 Likes

Wasn’t your nick “prairiefire” on OG1.0? Or do I remember wrong?

1 Like

If you are prairiefire : welcome back!
Ds

2 Likes

Welcome back @prairieboy!

Thanks man trying to figure out how to post pics here !

1 Like

I drag and drop to my post.

Welcome back! Looking forward to your posts again :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is great to see so many old faces back .And even more so that you are all still around.

Good to see you @oldpink. It was a pleasure to meet you .At the ic cup in the Dam .Trichome @BogSeeds @Reaper @Subcool

And fartboy long time no see m8.

I hope life is treating you well.

Does anyone know what happend to .Shabang and mia ie mia stoner .And So quick i often wonder what happend to him .

And Lothar, was not karma girl not his sister. Lother was always good with legal stuff .He was something to do with law in think in Canada.And Tick with his scrog boxes.Now that bloke had some skills forsure.

It was great news to hear about Gypsy getting off.

Was sad to hear of Vic high passing the other day.We ran his spacequeen for many years was one of my favs.

High4twentyday, i do remember Cecilc .I still have some of his cultivars .He was about on some sites.After overgrow and Cw went down.Though that was years back now.
How do i get my Old school member tag
As it says i have been awarded it .

7 Likes

Welcome back @haidier!

1 Like

I posted on the new members topic not knowing there was an old timers page. I won’t bore all of you with the details again but I am looking forward to 're-doing my grow room. Looking forward to learn from the great growers and breeders here and if there is anything I can do or help with just let me know.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow!

7 Likes

pi r squared here. i was a 77er and one of the first posters here as nl420, shabang webfish skoosh @Baudelaire etc helped start this place up.

i think og first opened its doors before the year 2000 but i could be wrong. after so many years and joints…

im looking for @nl420. i was told he is back to setting things back up

5 Likes

i chatted with shabang a few years ago on linkedin.com. he is now an it manager for some firm in california.

lothar did not reply to emails i sent him years ago.

ae77 is in michigan the last time i talked to him

skoosh, tommy, stp. and walking dude have all died in the past 2 years.

AND vic high died last week. i am sad to say. oldtimer is a moderator of uk420. he tried to log on here using his old log on info and he couldnt so he didnt bother re applying.

7 Likes

hey nl pi here. great to see you back buddy. can you say a few words in austrialian for us?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG2.0, @pi77 and @Kelly!

Sorry, but we don’t have old database so you need to re-register. Even if we had them I’d imagine that old emails would be invalid after all those years and passwords cannot be transfered between software systems because they are not stored in plaintext but encrypted and each software uses its own method of encryption.

It’d be great if you could kindly ask him to re-register …

6 Likes

Well hello pi!!!

I am still in the shadows…PM me…I now know why I was not been able to find Skoosh when I was in Chi-Town last April :disappointed: …Please contact me…

The original Overgrow opened its doors on July 12, 1999 using the “Ultimate Bulletin Board” BBS Software on a Compaq Tower Server I bought and hosted in 2 of my mates basements in Chicago, first at Skoosh’s place with a dedicated 256k ADSL connection and then moved to another location just before y2k with a dedicated 512k ADSL connection and shortly after y2k it was moved to a dedicated Linux server co-lo in Vancouver Canada. It had the old Weedbase Archives, B420’s Strainbase and the Forums. I converted it all to PHP/MySQL and the vBulletin BBS Software on March 9, 2000. Shortly after that Shabang did his magic to produce what became the default look until the website was stolen by the Canadian Government.

Maybe I should I write a book…

nl420…

18 Likes

Welcome back @pi77! :grin:

1 Like

Managed to avoid the camera once again :slight_smile: , our booth was just around the corner at the Emerald Cup. Nice to see NL420 back

6 Likes

Holy Shit, it’s Pi. High Pi

5 Likes

Kendo Green Wizard here. I became a member at Overgrow in 2002 and posted until its demise in 06 when Richard went down. I was also a prolific poster at Cannabisworld and was also a member at the Sharkstank.
I went on to help create TTC after Overgrows demise and have been A member at many other canna web sites since. I still keep in touch with many old members of Overgrow and CW through Facebok and IG. We actually have a Overgrow page on Facebook. I signed up here several years ago and was just reminded of the site on that Facebook page by an old OG member PI. I am gonna look around and maybe post a bit about my recent endeavors.
Much Love and the strongest of Kendo Hugs.

8 Likes

King Ghidora - Take Me To Your Leader.

1 Like