Welcome back mate !
Nice to see you again…
Stay safe
Ciao :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i remember bog from way back when.

2 Likes

Hello again OverGrow.com,

Its been a while hehe circa 1998-2000 since I was last here.

I am pretty sure I am using the same username, its funny I can remeber my collegues user name 100% but not mine.

We put up a few grow diaries and threads in setup and design, some of you may remeber Comski and the Durban poison on the NFT decks thread, Twin rooms the Comski way!!

Nice to be back, you have been missed.

Now how do I get my Oldskoll Badge ?

5 Likes

Hello MadTrukka! Roll one up and stay awhile.

2 Likes

Thank you ryasco :v:. Glad to see og alive again. I learned so much here in the day. Won’t say I’m the best , but in the day , they could grow more, but nobody grew better quality. I mastered growing thanks to og, bushyoldgrower, and several others .took the best from the best and made it better!

3 Likes

I’ll never forget him

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

It is awarded automatically after posting in this topic. Then you can visit your profile (clicking on your profile in upper right corner, then Preferences) and set your user title…

2 Likes

Wtf! I’m home now, long live the OG, been lost without it, hi madtruka dude :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

hehehe old times again

2 Likes

Oh Comski let the Karma flow, I knew when I found this site back up I would find some old freinds:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol dude that’s it ninja, lost all pictures tho off everything :weary::weary::tired_face::tired_face::weary:

1 Like

Ive still got a few old pics i resued from an old hard drive. I wont show you my DP on the decks, it will embarrass me compared to yours lol.

2 Likes

Comski, I’m sure you remeber this lady. The Genuine Durban Poison from positronics pre 2000

7 Likes

The White Widows pre 2000

8 Likes

Glad you found your way back @comski! Time to replace those lost pics. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks dude glad to be back, me and madtruka was here from the start till the end :disappointed::disappointed: learnt loads and taught loads :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Dude good old days :sunglasses::sunglasses::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

The good old days are back again @Comski, Oh we are gonna have some fun :blush:

(Edit, i’ve got a couple of threads we can start @Comski, I will start taking some pics, might be best if you do the thread you more better at that than myself haha) The NLX’s

7 Likes