Any original OG members back?

Was it in 2003 ? I remember sending some Floberry f1 seeds to auction for a fellow OG member who got fckd by Leo. I can’t remember who he was, though… Life got nasty soon after, time passed so…
DS

6 Likes

Wasn’t me, but thanks for making someones life just a bit better.
Good work

8 Likes

me too. just replaced the original 73 micron bag after all these years.

4 Likes

Hey amigos . Viva México here. I used to enjoy og back in the day. Glad to see it back. Glad to be back!

5 Likes

Welcome @Viva_Mexico!

5 Likes

Orale guey! @Viva_Mexico. En honor a vos me voy a comer unos tacos con salsa verde al almuerzo…

Mexican tacos for me at lunch today! Gonna BBQ some sirloin and then cut it up in small cubes, some cilantro and green sauce wirh fried tortillas… HMM!

Welcome back to Overgrow… Going to Cancun this december…

6 Likes

Hello friends it’s your Uncle_Al returned from dormancy and ready to be a part of the community. In the old site I moderated in sick plants and partnered with a few noobs to help get them going. I am in fact an actual OG. Feel free to rattle my cage if I can help you thanks for having me back.

10 Likes

Glad to have you back @Uncle_Al!

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow…

2 Likes

Welcome back original OG’ers…

OG community is still forming and growing day by day. I know the feeling that was lost when OG was shut down by RCMP. I floated around for years but I never could get that feeling back.

I hope you all enjoy your stay, make yourself at home.

7 Likes

hey guys :slight_smile:

it’s me Sunshine, used to be quite active on the old OG and had some strains on the old strain guide (sunshine seeds). It would be really awesome to catch up with some of the old OG gang, but also looking forward to making new friends here.

ps Amazing work getting the site back up and running!

8 Likes

Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you!
Make yourself at home… sit a spell😄

5 Likes

Hello @Sunshine! I look forward to seeing you around.

3 Likes

Thanks Calyxander :smiley:

Thanks ryasco - You too!

6 Likes

@Sunshine Welcome to overgrow…

4 Likes

I am muir! I was with the OG/CW (first 10 members on both sites) and “the 77”. there is an Overgrow Reunion page of FB that I run. We have some of the crew that goes back to the original groups before OG and CW. Hit me up to get access. Since this page is up I will be making more of an effort to verify requests are from original member and not this site.

7 Likes

Welcome and i hope you get as comfortable and attached to this site as you where with the original site.

5 Likes

wb @muir , grab a seat and make yourself confy… “home” is back again…
DS

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. Cannabis bulletin boards are not very useful these days but I’ll check in here every once and a while and see what’s happening. I am a Colorado licensee and plenty of the old school are either here, were here or pop in regularly.

6 Likes

I still managed to avoid the camera LOL

10 Likes