Any original OG members back?

NCGA was the first person I meet on the west coast from the bulletin boards. 96-97ish I think.

5 Likes

Welcome! Glad your back. @ncga

3 Likes

Good to “see” you @ncga. Still working with your G13nlb and Blue Widow. Welcome to the new OG.

-b420

4 Likes

morrison in the house :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh yes! I joined OG back in 1999 and have long since wanted the community back as there was no other forum like it. I never would have thought we would be where we are today…OG rebuilding and soon the freedom to grow without fear of narcs.

I remember look at BOGs thick, heavy and sparkling buds in awe. Anyone got his soil mix recipe available? I remember it used blood meal, bone meal, kelp etc

9 Likes

Hello @Jamin! Welcome to OG!

Yes, you can find @BogSeeds Soil instructions here

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jamin, nice to see you on deck of the reconstituted, reinvigorated
Good Ship OG.:smile:

5 Likes

Excellent thank you!

5 Likes

Welcome @Jamin! There are a lot of original members that made their way back. You can’t keep good people down for long! OverGrow is back!

6 Likes

Yay return of O.G.'s yay OG.com’s return

5 Likes

I was there in the good old days, followed hurtbacks system loved it still run it now.

8 Likes

Welcome back to the fold

6 Likes

Hello @micko-uk. Glad your back.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @micko-uk

5 Likes

Just joined back a couple of days ago. was on the old og allmost over a year before you got shut down

6 Likes

Nice that you came back. Welcome @Bigpete!

4 Likes

Hi guys, nice to see this site back from the grave !
I joined in 2001 I believe, I was 19 years old !

I read one of my old strainguide reviews not too long ago for Mothers Finest from Sensi Seeds.

Does anybody else remember that Winter Wonderland article from sub cool on organic growing?

Peace guys!

6 Likes

Welcome oldschool members @micko-uk, @Bigpete and @BlackMarketMeds!

Enjoy your stay!

Yes of course, I wish I had it archived :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Used to be amazed of the threads of Soquick in these times, my nick was Toyz el Pecos if any somes old friends recognize it.

5 Likes

Welcome @Fuel! Glad you found us.

4 Likes