Any original OG members back?

Wow. !!! I cant believe OG is back. Was there before the bust . I believe Shabang was mod. Karma was given and received. Met a lot of very cool and real people there. Dr Bombay was my original OG username. Now is doctorbombay.
Spent many hours chatting and learning. Extremely disappointed when the site was taken down. Just joined so not sure if its the same but glad none the less.

11 Likes

Welcome back and hope you enjoy! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks. Enjoying already

2 Likes

OG member here of the same name Seadal or maybe it was Seadal19. Can’t remember. Never stopped. Where is Memyselfani? I won a contest for seeds in 02 or 03 for a strain he called blackgum. The picture he took of a mature female was beside a crown Royal bag and the color of the bud matched. I wish I knew what I was doing back then because those genetics we’re priceless.

10 Likes

Welcome @Seadal! :grin:

1 Like

welcome back guys ! glad to see people with the passion.

5 Likes

No. I’m not the Skunkman, but I know him and respect his work. A very knowledgeable dude with an innate appreciation of the plant.

7 Likes

Hey Irish. Muir here. Love to reconnect. HMU

3 Likes

Wb @muir … nickname rings some bells here…
Ds

2 Likes

I was a member of the original overgrow. I had an account but never really posted being new at the time. Also made my 1st two seed purchases from HS. I fond joey weed through them and that’s what lead me to hempdepot after HS closed. Also is eliquidrecipe (i’m a member there too) connected to the new overgrow? I noticed both sties have the exact same lay out.

4 Likes

welcome back pal! discourse is an open source forum platform. i don’t think there’s a connection but i’m not certain.

1 Like

Welcome @Skiball! :grin:

1 Like

It’s great to see this place back! I was Dank_Budz or Donnie_Danko back in the day.

What ever happened to Gypsy?

4 Likes

Welcome back @Myrcene_Myrc!

Welcome back @Heritagefarms

Show us your grow.

99%

Welcome @Heritagefarms!

No grow atm, alot going on in California right now and in process of acquiring permits when available. Been at it bout twenty years or so how ever so will be posting plenty of pics and genetics in form of seed as they become available.

5 Likes

Old timer here!!
Used this site in the early 2000’s
Most of my dealings were more than friendly.
Got some amazing genetics here. Seeds or cuts, the majority being top shelf
C99, g13 and an unknown but unforgettable strain called sumo to name a few. More dj short blueberry crosses than I could count.
house got raided in 2009.
Coming out of retirement!
It’s good to be back

10 Likes

Welcome @Westcoast! Nice to have you back.